final democrat solution

Da Big Man

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booooooringggg. :lol:

This is for you who is singing the praises of the left, but neglect to mention a few facts.Obama is on record saying that terrorists should have constitutional rights. He's also in favor of giving scholarships to illegal aliens. He is against anything that would bring the cost of gas down including offshore drilling. If elected he wants to impose a capital gains tax on everyone, not just millionaires, who sell their homes. I am sure this is music to your ears. You sound like one of the 40% of Americans who pay no taxes, contributes nothing , is on every social program there is and still want more yet. Obamas tissue paper thin resume of 140 days in the senate with the last 18 months on the campaign trail, lack of experience and extreme leftist positions on issues is not change we should believe in, but rather disaster for America.

His close personal associations with people like William Ayres, who bombed the Pentagon in the 70's and Jeremiah Wright, who applauded Sept. 11, 2001, leaves you wondering if he doesn't harbor some of these beliefs himself. I can only speak for myself and the large majority of people that I know, but voting for Obama is a very risky choice that could hurt America for years to come. God Bless America

Just wait. The best is yet to come. The GOP has a trump and they will show it soon. You should know that the media always asks crackheads, homeless and homosexuals who they will vote for in these very misleading polls. Don't worry McCain is winning and will be in the White House in Jan. 2009. Keep the faith and spread the word, the majority can't be silent any longer. We must come out in force to insure victory, cause you know that Lib/Dems will be busing and feeding every homeless person, crackheads, and 18 - 22 year olds who don't own their own cars, could probably throw them $20 for pot also. :lol::lol::lol::devil:

Cant ya just see it now ,when Obama steps of Marine helicopter one and receives a salute and turns around to axe (racist) :lol: his aide what he should do :lol::lol: He will probably have a military protocol teleprompter

Only in a dream. Even the white folks , who on the surface say they are for Obama, will not cast their vote for him once behind the curtain. Thank God!! :devil:

Only in a dream. Even the white folks , who on the surface say they are for Obama, will not cast their vote for him once behind the curtain. Thank God!! :devil:

So, Racism is good? Outstanding values.

Oh, so you're an **** racist, too? Thanks for admitting it. It's quite honorable of you.

So I guess it ok if Obama's close friend for 20 years are racist. Which would also make him an **** as you call it. His gang played the first race card as usual. Big money will determine the outcome , not race ,its the American way

So I guess it ok if Obama's close friend for 20 years are racist. Which would also make him an **** as you call it. His gang played the first race card as usual. Big money will determine the outcome , not race ,its the American way

No, I think Reverend Wright is somewhat of a racist. A totally different kind than Da Big Moron, Bradley Syndrome voters or other blatant racists, like, apparently, yourself. But he is a racist of sorts, and I don't like that much either.

For the record, I don't think race is going to hurt Obama much, ultimately, for several different reasons. But it doesn't mean anyone should cheer azzholes for not voting for him just because he is black.

No, I think Reverend Wright is somewhat of a racist. A totally different kind than Da Big Moron, Bradley Syndrome voters or other blatant racists, like, apparently, yourself. But he is a racist of sorts, and I don't like that much either.

For the record, I don't think race is going to hurt Obama much, ultimately, for several different reasons. But it doesn't mean anyone should cheer azzholes for not voting for him just because he is black.

Define racist of sorts?

Racism is a lot like being pregnant, either you are or your not. Unless your a libtard, than you can just abort the racism. :devil:

So if ,or should I say when Obama loses,you know that they will play the race card for the loss .As I said big money real big money will determine the outcome as it always has . That is meant to include both candidates. Also if Colin Powell was running I would vote for him. Race aside I believe Obama is a fraud. Would you put a horse in a horse race if you didnt know his background?

Define racist of sorts?

This is just my opinion from what I have seen of him and read, which is a good deal:

Reverend Wright, and blacks like him, don't hate white people as a race or as a whole at all. He thinks that white people in huge numbers, over a few hundred years, and in much smaller numbers now, have hurt black people by their racism. And he simply wants to promote and empower his own black people now, at the expense of whites, but not violent or with hatred toward them, because he feels that they have been held back and discriminated against for so long. And it's still not an even playing field.

That's racist, wanting blacks to succeed above their white counterparts. He also seems to want reparation for past ills. But I don't at all think he sees a white person on the street and has any ill will toward them whatsoever, unless he finds out otherwise about that particular person. In fact, I would bet he's rather friendly to everyone, black or white, he meets on the street, and that it is genuine.

He also thinks our government is not always the good guy, has lied to us, and has done its job of racist acts and not helping the situation, but a lot of whites and blacks think that in the same way. (I personally think a lot of those views are WAYYYYYY off base)

All that said, that element of his personality is not even close to being the dominant one. 99% of his time it appears is spent doing God's work and helping the poor and making his neighborhood and his city a better place, not a worse place. If you actually listened to his full sermons and not just the nasty isolated sections, they're all rather extraordinary, very religious, and very be nice to your neighbor kind of stuff. 99% of them. The one where he claims "God damn America is actually remarkable. I don't condone that sentiment at all. But the actual sermon was about NOT feeling that way, and when things are bad, looking into your God, and your family, and your community to not retaliate violently.

So if ,or should I say when Obama loses,you know that they will play the race card for the loss .As I said big money real big money will determine the outcome as it always has . That is meant to include both candidates. Also if Colin Powell was running I would vote for him. Race aside I believe Obama is a fraud. Would you put a horse in a horse race if you didnt know his background?

We do know his background. Want to bet on the election?