final democrat solution

Da Big Man

Wow, I got alittle worried that Obiden might be elected but these last antics should seal the deal and put the final nail in Obiden's coffin and a Republican will retain the White House thank God. They just can't keep their mouths shut and stick to policy. A bunch of whinning, crying and finger pointing will never get a Dem elected. So closes the chapter. Ladies and Gentlemen The President of the U.S. John McCain.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another attack. Well done my little angry Blue person! :(

Ah, !@#$ it, let's have some fun.

The final democratic solution is going to whoop yo ass, you womanizing McCain supporter.

Barack is gonna get in the white house so quickly, you won't know what hit you. He'll be forever known as "Black Flash".

It's too bad you can't see the Barack Express is comin, cause he's gonna go Terry Tate on yo ass, you unpatriotic Bush lover.

Wow, I got alittle worried that Obiden might be elected but these last antics should seal the deal and put the final nail in Obiden's coffin and a Republican will retain the White House thank God. They just can't keep their mouths shut and stick to policy. A bunch of whinning, crying and finger pointing will never get a Dem elected. So closes the chapter. Ladies and Gentlemen The President of the U.S. John McCain.

W/ nearly 2 months to go, I don't see either side burying themselves just yet. There is plenty of time for both sides to get plenty nastier and for people to forget whatever it is you are referring to.

W/ nearly 2 months to go, I don't see either side burying themselves just yet. There is plenty of time for both sides to get plenty nastier and for people to forget whatever it is you are referring to.

Man, don't you know that these unpatriotic Republicans don't care about black people or women? They gonna b all overrun to the white houuuuzzzeeeeeeeeee

They are doing a good job of that all on their own. Us patriotic Republicans don't have to help them self-detruct at all :(

That was the final nail in Barry Hussein's bid for the White House. The free fall has begun. What a complete low-life scumbag comment from a waste of skin devoid of character. Keep flapping your lips Barack so the world can see what a classless piece of s41t you really are.