final democrat solution

Da Big Man

Occupation? I only know Shield, Storm and Iraqi Freedom. When did "Occupation" happen. If you didn't want to fight you shouldn't have volunteered. G.I. bill looks appealing until you are asked to honor it, eh comrade?

Who said I didn't want to fight? You really are a dumbass :thumbsup: making things up as you go along.

Also, You can try to bait me with your whole "I only know Shield, Storm and Freedom, when did occupation happen?" but it only shows how childish you are.

I don't need to brag about my military history or Govt' service like you or Hazed or John Kerry, you know he was in Vietnam. No fence riding here. when you tell people how pimp you are, you are actually telling them you don't know sh--.

There was no bragging, just stating that you don't know anything but what the TV tells you. You seem to be the guy who experiences things through TV shows and news. Maybe you should grow a pair and give your "family" someone they can be proud of instead of "a guy who can't wait to put his McCain sign out!!". What an adventurous life you're leading! Mommy and Daddy must be so proud!!

You're an armchair citizen and it's pathetic. I'm sure your kids really look up to you, you hero. No one should expect anything else though, right? I mean it speaks volumes about who you are when you chose a mask as your avatar. Ashamed of the person you've become maybe? It's okay though, not everyone has the balls to step from behind their mask and actually do something for their country. Some are just good at bitching about politics on a message board while their wife is in the other room talking to a real man whose actually battle tested.

Listen up and listen up clear "Da Big Man"(another mask?) I'm done with this thread, you have taken what could have been a good conversation and destroyed it with your overpowering stench. I don't come on TBD to get "into it" with other Bills fans, it's not my style but you seem to be begging for some attention so there you go slugger. Hell, I know it must be hard to get attention in a house where you're considered a coward so I threw you a bone. I hope you feel better. Maybe the rest of us adults can get back to talking about things we either have experience in or at least have an education on without your man-child views, save it for Rush and Fox news, you're boring and predictable. Can't you see that most here have stopped talking to you? It's overdone and so are you.

Like I said, I'm done with this thread, so you can type your response for everyone else to see, try to save face and prove you're not a douche. Good luck though, your doucheness is legendary, in fact you should change your name to "Da Douche Bag".

If you want, PM me and we can set up a time where I can show you how "pimp" I am, I won't disappoint I promise. I can show you what men learn when they've gone to war. I can show you how not to be a p*ssy who hides behind gross sarcasm and anger. Then we can smoke a J together B-) and you can be on your way home, a better man.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said I didn't want to fight? You really are a dumbass B-) making things up as you go along.

Also, You can try to bait me with your whole "I only know Shield, Storm and Freedom, when did occupation happen?" but it only shows how childish you are.

There was no bragging, just stating that you don't know anything but what the TV tells you. You seem to be the guy who experiences things through TV shows and news. Maybe you should grow a pair and give your "family" someone they can be proud of instead of "a guy who can't wait to put his McCain sign out!!". What an adventurous life you're leading! Mommy and Daddy must be so proud!!

You're an armchair citizen and it's pathetic. I'm sure your kids really look up to you, you hero. No one should expect anything else though, right? I mean it speaks volumes about who you are when you chose a mask as your avatar. Ashamed of the person you've become maybe? It's okay though, not everyone has the balls to step from behind their mask and actually do something for their country. Some are just good at bitching about politics on a message board while their wife is in the other room talking to a real man whose actually battle tested.

Listen up and listen up clear "Da Big Man"(another mask?) I'm done with this thread, you have taken what could have been a good conversation and destroyed it with your overpowering stench. I don't come on TBD to get "into it" with other Bills fans, it's not my style but you seem to be begging for some attention so there you go slugger. Hell, I know it must be hard to get attention in a house where you're considered a coward so I threw you a bone. I hope you feel better. Maybe the rest of us adults can get back to talking about things we either have experience in or at least have an education on without your man-child views, save it for Rush and Fox news, you're boring and predictable. Can't you see that most here have stopped talking to you? It's overdone and so are you.

Like I said, I'm done with this thread, so you can type your response for everyone else to see, try to save face and prove you're not a douche. Good luck though, your doucheness is legendary, in fact you should change your name to "Da Douche Bag".

If you want, PM me and we can set up a time where I can show you how "pimp" I am, I won't disappoint I promise. I can show you what men learn when they've gone to war. I can show you how not to be a p*ssy who hides behind gross sarcasm and anger. Then we can smoke a J together :wallbash: and you can be on your way home, a better man.

You know, I can't begin to resond to this because to give it it's due I would have to read it. But once I saw that all of it was BS I just laughed and laughed and laughed. Again proving that you know nothing about me or the world around, you liberal piece of sh--. The use of the word "occupation" indicates that you were against the action of uphold liberty and freedom, for our country and countries who want out from under their tyrannical leaders. What did you think when you VOLUNTARILY signed up for military sevice and pledged an path? You wouldn't have to uphold it? As for you being a pimp, just another internet tough guy who is obviously out of ideas. Avatars? Just because you wear a girls thong with a Superman logo on it , doesn't make it so, B word! As for you not replying, GOOD. Crawl back to whatever rock you can from you communist coward. Be part of the solution not the problem. :thumbsup:

You know, I can't begin to resond to this because to give it it's due I would have to read it. But once I saw that all of it was BS I just laughed and laughed and laughed. Again proving that you know nothing about me or the world around, you liberal piece of sh--. The use of the word "occupation" indicates that you were against the action of uphold liberty and freedom, for our country and countries who want out from under their tyrannical leaders. What did you think when you VOLUNTARILY signed up for military sevice and pledged an path? You wouldn't have to uphold it? As for you being a pimp, just another internet tough guy who is obviously out of ideas. Avatars? Just because you wear a girls thong with a Superman logo on it , doesn't make it so, B word! As for you not replying, GOOD. Crawl back to whatever rock you can from you communist coward. Be part of the solution not the problem. :thumbsup:

QUOTE (Da Big Man @ Oct 18 2008, 09:36 AM)

You know, I can't begin to resond to this because to give it it's due I would have to read it. But once I saw that all of it was BS I just laughed and laughed and laughed. Again proving that you know nothing about me or the world around, you liberal piece of sh--. The use of the word "occupation" indicates that you were against the action of uphold liberty and freedom, for our country and countries who want out from under their tyrannical leaders. What did you think when you VOLUNTARILY signed up for military sevice and pledged an path? You wouldn't have to uphold it? As for you being a pimp, just another internet tough guy who is obviously out of ideas. Avatars? Just because you wear a girls thong with a Superman logo on it , doesn't make it so, B word! As for you not replying, GOOD. Crawl back to whatever rock you can from you communist coward. Be part of the solution not the problem.

So what was my grade booster? 80% because of spelling and punctuation? Thank for the lookout. Hey, go back to all my other posts and grade those to, would ya? Just wondering how I have come along in recent months...JERK!

Sorry I brought the subject of military service up. I knew the wrod "occuoation" would ignite the flame .On the other hand giving the word "occupation" denotes a BS'er. :lol:

Never be sorry Boomer. These idiots turn to hate and anger when forced to see the truth. Lib/Dems live in the grey area. No lie, no truth, just non-commital, easily spun drivel. :D

QUOTE (Da Big Man @ Oct 18 2008, 09:36 AM)

You know, I can't begin to resond to this because to give it it's due I would have to read it. But once I saw that all of it was BS I just laughed and laughed and laughed. Again proving that you know nothing about me or the world around, you liberal piece of sh--. The use of the word "occupation" indicates that you were against the action of uphold liberty and freedom, for our country and countries who want out from under their tyrannical leaders. What did you think when you VOLUNTARILY signed up for military sevice and pledged an path? You wouldn't have to uphold it? As for you being a pimp, just another internet tough guy who is obviously out of ideas. Avatars? Just because you wear a girls thong with a Superman logo on it , doesn't make it so, B word! As for you not replying, GOOD. Crawl back to whatever rock you can from you communist coward. Be part of the solution not the problem.

So what was my grade booster? 80% because of spelling and punctuation? Thank for the lookout. Hey, go back to all my other posts and grade those to, would ya? Just wondering how I have come along in recent months...JERK!

I didn't expect you to get it. I was pointing out how you said you would have read it. That implies you did not. Then you referred to him being pimp. I bolded those two sections.

If you go back and look at his OP the reference to him being pimp was the first sentence of his last paragraph.

I simply italicized the two misspellings to irritate you. Glad you were able to pick up on that much at least. American ingenuity isn't going away while you are around is it? :D

P.S. Nice quote job. :lol:

I didn't expect you to get it. I was pointing out how you said you would have read it. That implies you did not. Then you referred to him being pimp. I bolded those two sections.

If you go back and look at his OP the reference to him being pimp was the first sentence of his last paragraph.

I simply italicized the two misspellings to irritate you. Glad you were able to pick up on that much at least. American ingenuity isn't going away while you are around is it? :beer:

P.S. Nice quote job. ;)

Oh, I just gave it a quick overview after a friend read excerps over the phone to me when I was on the road. I have an idea though, concentrate on the thread, correcting me isn't going to make me go away, um k. I used the word pimp in my original post. I don't care about spelling that much, small keys + fat fingers = type o's

Oh, I just gave it a quick overview after a friend read excerps over the phone to me when I was on the road. I have an idea though, concentrate on the thread, correcting me isn't going to make me go away, um k. I used the word pimp in my original post. I don't care about spelling that much, small keys + fat fingers = type o's

What makes you think I want you to go away? Defensive much?

It was a question, perhaps not the one you thought.

I simply italicized the two misspellings to irritate you. Glad you were able to pick up on that much at least. American ingenuity isn't going away while you are around is it?

This was the post I was referencing . Scroll back a little further.

You protest too much, I think that is your way of asking for a date... What happened you hit three years old and then just missed the rest of the maturation process???/ :wallbash:

I think you should snap your Thorezine in half. Obama will not be elected. Just because ACORN got all the illegal voters out early to vote from their homes and now the polls say Obama is running away with it. Don't believe it. Republicans, who like their money in their pockets and not in other counties ,are at work all day funding all these Lib programs via tax money. So come election day we will be out to vote McCain/Palin in as the new Administration. No one needs to buy me a lunch or give me a bus ride and show me how to register to vote and tell me who to vote for. Therefore since I can think for myself I will be voting for McCain/Palin for part of the solution , not part of the problem! :bag: