final democrat solution

Da Big Man

If by same old you mean lower taxes and more rebates and secure borders, low interest rates, having our military do something other than stay state side which ,by the way , most dem house and senate voted for :( .

Absolutely, but that ain't going to happen under a McCain Admin, especially the lower interest rates. Hmm, state side, what we still have to deal with Al Qaeda, something you Repigs can't seem to figure out, you would rather keep chasing the ghosts of Bush vendettas in Iraq.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, don't you know that these unpatriotic Republicans don't care about black people or women? They gonna b all overrun to the white houuuuzzzeeeeeeeeee

Since you obviously believe what you are told, then listen, wolverines make good house pets go get some :death: . P.S. you are aware that the next V.P. of the U.S. is a woman right. her name is Sarah Palin. Unpatriotic, we are the only ones that don't want to sell this country down the drain to the highest bidder and protect it at all costs. :(

You know you should try snapping those thorizine in half, Womanizer, whatever, nice spin. They are doing wonderful things in psychotherapy these days. :(

Okay piggy, go root out some more of those shrooms your smokin'. You know, scientific studies have been done on the brain activity going on while you are inhaling that crap. The resulting brain activity was similar to that of... lets just say yours. :death:

Since you obviously believe what you are told, then listen, wolverines make good house pets go get some :death: . P.S. you are aware that the next V.P. of the U.S. is a woman right. her name is Sarah Palin. Unpatriotic, we are the only ones that don't want to sell this country down the drain to the highest bidder and protect it at all costs. :(

So what have the Republicans been doing the last eight years with oil rights in AK. Looks like they were trading them for sex in Colorado.

Absolutely, but that ain't going to happen under a McCain Admin, especially the lower interest rates. Hmm, state side, what we still have to deal with Al Qaeda, something you Repigs can't seem to figure out, you would rather keep chasing the ghosts of Bush vendettas in Iraq.

Ghosts, it is the lberal media that is preventing complertion of the task in both Iraq and Afganistan. The terrorists have learned to weaponize that also and the sheep eat it up. McCain will just be the Prez. the House and Senate are still Dem majority, duh.

Wow, I got alittle worried that Obiden might be elected but these last antics should seal the deal and put the final nail in Obiden's coffin and a Republican will retain the White House thank God. They just can't keep their mouths shut and stick to policy. A bunch of whinning, crying and finger pointing will never get a Dem elected. So closes the chapter. Ladies and Gentlemen The President of the U.S. John McCain.

Let's face it the Republicans are doing a great job at running negative campaign ads, one after another. Sad thing is that people buy into them. They are also doing a great job sheltering McCain. God knows he's not a great speaker, and god knows that many of his beliefs and hers for that matter are sheltered behind BS.

And yet, the composer of this thread attempts to say people are doing what they are told. Funny.

Okay piggy, go root out some more of those shrooms your smokin'. You know, scientific studies have been done on the brain activity going on while you are inhaling that crap. The resulting brain activity was similar to that of... lets just say yours. :(

What are you talking about? Is this liberal slight of hand technique? :death: and yet again proving my point about Blue states and their thought process.

Ghosts, it is the lberal media that is preventing complertion of the task in both Iraq and Afganistan. The terrorists have learned to weaponize that also and the sheep eat it up. McCain will just be the Prez. the House and Senate are still Dem majority, duh.

Oh noooo! you just pulled out the liberal media whine... Now you are getting useless.

Please, the media has been like lemmings in Iraq for the Republicans. We should never have gone into Iraq in the first place. It probably should have been divided up in threes once we did, at least the base of power could have spread out, because the current government isn't going to last no matter how much money the Republicans throw at it and the minute we leave it is going to implode. I know there are problems geo-politically with doing that, but it is still probably the best answer to a self-made problem and we are still wasting time not putting our full efforts going after Bin Laden and his ilk in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Sorry if the above statement is too complicated for you. I probably should have said I know you are but what am I.

That was the final nail in Barry Hussein's bid for the White House. The free fall has begun. What a complete low-life scumbag comment from a waste of skin devoid of character. Keep flapping your lips Barack so the world can see what a classless piece of s41t you really are.

If you go with that "logic" then McCain called Clinton a pig in reference to her health care program.

But that's okay, keep voting against your interests. McCain has voted with Bush 90% of the time. Our jobs have moved overseas and remember what McCain told people in Michigan, they aren't coming back. So I guess no plans to create new American jobs.

McCain's health care plan will give a tax credit for those without to buy insurance but then tax the company paid (pre-tax) health benefits we now receive. He will raise taxes.

Obama will raise taxes again on the top 1% which never managed to trickle down in the past 8 years. But those making under $250,000 a year will get a tax break. I'm pretty sure most of us here fall in that category.

All you need to do is you hear something on the corporate media is to research it on your own.

One good site, that is non-partisan, is factcheck.org.

Let's face it the Republicans are doing a great job at running negative campaign ads, one after another. Sad thing is that people buy into them. They are also doing a great job sheltering McCain. God knows he's not a great speaker, and god knows that many of his beliefs and hers for that matter are sheltered behind BS.

And yet, the composer of this thread attempts to say people are doing what they are told. Funny.

Nice spin! Obiden camp could use a guy like you. Call 1 800 CRY WOLF and go down with the ship. :( P.S. none of your senseless post contains anything other than lies and only people who can think for themselves can see the truth thruogh this sea of BS

If you go with that "logic" then McCain called Clinton a pig in reference to her health care program.

But that's okay, keep voting against your interests. McCain has voted with Bush 90% of the time. Our jobs have moved overseas and remember what McCain told people in Michigan, they aren't coming back. So I guess no plans to create new American jobs.

McCain's health care plan will give a tax credit for those without to buy insurance but then tax the company paid (pre-tax) health benefits we now receive. He will raise taxes.

Obama will raise taxes again on the top 1% which never managed to trickle down in the past 8 years. But those making under $250,000 a year will get a tax break. I'm pretty sure most of us here fall in that category.

All you need to do is you hear something on the corporate media is to research it on your own.

One good site, that is non-partisan, is factcheck.org.

You can thank Wild Bill Clinton for the job out source, remember nafta. I fall under $250,000 and still have been getting tons of tax breaks FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS. And of coures Dems will raise taxes always have, always will. Jobs are available for anyone who wants one. Its just that the fat lazy version of America wants to start at the top. Like judge smails said " the world needs ditch diggers to".

I can't believe that this has to be explained to some people, but here it goes...

When McCain said it, it WAS just a figure of speech.

When Barry said it, he was clearly and intentionally referencing Palin's hockey mom joke from the RNC. Essentially calling her a pig. Game Over BARACK!

Nice spin! Obiden camp could use a guy like you. Call 1 800 CRY WOLF and go down with the ship. :( P.S. none of your senseless post contains anything other than lies and only people who can think for themselves can see the truth thruogh this sea of BS

What spin? It's true. Negative ads unfortunately work. I know this for a fact. You telling people that they can not think for themselves... let me guess Palin has a ton of experience right? :death:

I can't believe that this has to be explained to some people, but here it goes...

When Barry said it, he was clearly and intentionally referencing Palin's hockey mom joke from the RNC. Essentially calling her a pig. Game Over BARACK!

So true. Great spin by the McCain camp to deflect and move away from real issues.

fixed that for you, since it is obvious you cannot see past the party lines

Just like a good Dem make it up as you go along, even change facts if you have to and try to tell us what we actually mean and think. You guys are only costing yourselves the Office. All Clinton in 98' had to do was admit he got a hummer and the world would have applauded such honesty , work for Jimmy Swaggert. But NOOOOO, he had to redefine the english language to prove he did not have sexual relations with that woman, or I did not touch with the intent to gratify . I mean come on!!!!

clear as mud.