final democrat solution

Da Big Man

I can't believe that this has to be explained to some people, but here it goes...

When McCain said it, it WAS just a figure of speech.

When Barry said it, he was clearly and intentionally referencing Palin's hockey mom joke from the RNC. Essentially calling her a pig. Game Over BARACK!

Well played and welcome back. I believe that is game , set and match....

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like a good Dem make it up as you go along, even change facts if you have to and try to tell us what we actually mean and think. You guys are only costing yourselves the Office. All Clinton in 98' had to do was admit he got a hummer and the world would have applauded such honesty , work for Jimmy Swaggert. But NOOOOO, he had to redefine the english language to prove he did not have sexual relations with that woman, or I did not touch with the intent to gratify . I mean come on!!!!

When Bill Clinton was impeached his job approval rating was at his all time high.

Oh noooo! you just pulled out the liberal media whine... Now you are getting useless.

Please, the media has been like lemmings in Iraq for the Republicans. We should never have gone into Iraq in the first place. It probably should have been divided up in threes once we did, at least the base of power could have spread out, because the current government isn't going to last no matter how much money the Republicans throw at it and the minute we leave it is going to implode. I know there are problems geo-politically with doing that, but it is still probably the best answer to a self-made problem and we are still wasting time not putting our full efforts going after Bin Laden and his ilk in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Sorry if the above statement is too complicated for you. I probably should have said I know you are but what am I.

Its official !! You have lost your mind. Unless of course you work for the CIA, FBI and the NSA all at once Mr. Conspiracy.

You guys are really "jumping the pig" especially when all the so called liberal media types like "Bill O'Reilly" and Mike Huckabee are stating that Obama in no way referenced Palin.

Did you just call Bill O'Reilly liberal? You have no idea what you are talking about. I must be surrounded by 18 -25 year old know it alls because I was told it alls.

Just like a good Dem make it up as you go along, even change facts if you have to and try to tell us what we actually mean and think. You guys are only costing yourselves the Office. All Clinton in 98' had to do was admit he got a hummer and the world would have applauded such honesty , work for Jimmy Swaggert. But NOOOOO, he had to redefine the english language to prove he did not have sexual relations with that woman, or I did not touch with the intent to gratify . I mean come on!!!!

make it as they go along.... well there the republican playbook at it's best. Run negative ads that do not tell the facts of the matter. And avoid by making non-stories large ones. Buy into my friend, buy into it.

I also would vote for Colin of course he would be a Republican :(

You sure about that, my bet is he would run as an independent and win. But even if he was a Republican, I am not a part-line lemming like you and I doubt Colin is either. I support moderate standup people. My preference for President was Senator Chuck Hagel, R-NE

make it as they go along.... well there the republican playbook at it's best. Run negative ads that do not tell the facts of the matter. And avoid by making non-stories large ones. Buy into my friend, buy into it.

I believe we have covered the lib talking points already thanks. children.

Its official !! You have lost your mind. Unless of course you work for the CIA, FBI and the NSA all at once Mr. Conspiracy.

Okay, you go on thinking that. P.S. sshhh, I spent 21 years in DC studying these issues and advising on some of them, 14 on Capitol Hill. There are others here who know what I am saying cannot be dismissed out of hand. I know folks in all the intelligent agencies and military who don't paint such a rosy picture of Iraq as currently being reported. It is better, but not as stable as claimed.

I know that the truth hurts, thats why these McCain ads are being viewed as "negative" . There is no room for truth in the dem/lib world where words can be bent and formed to mean anything. Hillary asked Chelsea if she was having sex, when Chelsea replied , not according to dad :(

I believe we have covered the lib talking points already thanks. children.

So I guess you have moved on the the rights? That's all that you are posting. You do not have to explain the philosophy behind running ads... I know it. Funny how someone from the right speaks about truth. "Weapons of Mass Destruction" HAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, you go on thinking that. P.S. sshhh, I spent 21 years in DC studying these issues and advising on some of them, 14 on Capitol Hill. There are others here who know what I am saying cannot be dismissed out of hand. I know folks in all the intelligent agencies and military who don't paint such a rosy picture of Iraq as currently being reported. It is better, but not as stable as claimed.

Yeah and you are here on TBD nice....Hear this everybody. Hey who was the second gunman on the grassy nole?