final democrat solution

Da Big Man

If Pakistan drops a nuke on us.. do you think Da Big Man and StupidNation will change their tune. .. or just keep blaming "liberal media".

I won't change my tune. We shouldn't have given Pakistan a red cent, we should shut down our borders, bring our troops home and even to the point of being at the borders and throwing out illegals. Finally, we have to upgrade our intelligence and encryption for our infrastructure. I'm sure my plan is much more sound than what you think is going to cause the problem.

The media is mostly liberal and insanely biased. Do you think Obama could get away with 1/10th of the crap that he does if it wasn't? A man with multiple aliases and several citizenships who is being sued for violating the Constitution on his run and where is the media blasting him or even covering the issue? If Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, or Barrack Obama was registered Muslim and you flipped that story to Sarah Palin are you telling me you wouldn't see a story on this everyday? When the Jerusalem Post shows Obama's brother with him in Muslim attire, admits he's a Muslim, and it never goes far what do you attribute it to? The media would go nuts if McCain had an Indonesian passport and you know it.

But the bridge that goes to nowhere is everywhere to be seen, the no-experience Palin is everywhere, but where is the same critique for Obama on the same scale?

As much as I don't like the GOP they are much more scrutinized and their foibles blown to a much bigger proportion than the GOP. Look at how Edwards affair when it was first discussed was almost universally neglected until after the ENQUIRER uncovered the story. Yet, do you think for one second that would happen for Palin? If you do you are messed up.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't change my tune. We shouldn't have given Pakistan a red cent, we should shut down our borders, bring our troops home and even to the point of being at the borders and throwing out illegals. Finally, we have to upgrade our intelligence and encryption for our infrastructure. I'm sure my plan is much more sound than what you think is going to cause the problem.

The media is mostly liberal and insanely biased. Do you think Obama could get away with 1/10th of the crap that he does if it wasn't? A man with multiple aliases and several citizenships who is being sued for violating the Constitution on his run and where is the media blasting him or even covering the issue? If Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, or Barrack Obama was registered Muslim and you flipped that story to Sarah Palin are you telling me you wouldn't see a story on this everyday? When the Jerusalem Post shows Obama's brother with him in Muslim attire, admits he's a Muslim, and it never goes far what do you attribute it to? The media would go nuts if McCain had an Indonesian passport and you know it.

But the bridge that goes to nowhere is everywhere to be seen, the no-experience Palin is everywhere, but where is the same critique for Obama on the same scale?

As much as I don't like the GOP they are much more scrutinized and their foibles blown to a much bigger proportion than the GOP. Look at how Edwards affair when it was first discussed was almost universally neglected until after the ENQUIRER uncovered the story. Yet, do you think for one second that would happen for Palin? If you do you are messed up.

Boo Freakin' Hoo, the media is biased, waaa! People should be able to pick through the media bias as we pick through poster bias on this board. The people that are voting based on what the media says aren't paying attention to what's happening in this country other then their complaining about gas prices. Americans feel entitlement to everything and because of that we are getting what we deserve. Hopefully enough people are waking up to change things but I fear we are too lazy as a country and most people are too set in their way. Unless something REALLY changes our country will continue to crumble regardless of who's president.

I feel you, but you are wasting your time. These Lib/Dems are like one task robots with eyes and ears shut to fact. Like the terminator they don't feel pity or remorse and they absolutely will not stop until this country is dead. :thumbsup:

Dude, look around, we are already there under Republican McSame economic leadership, sorry to spoil your delusion.

The media is not mostly liberal, but I agree, right now it is insanely biased. I could probably come up with as many liberal as conservative TV and radio stations. Radio talk is run by the right wing. MSNBC up until recently was somewhat neutral except morning Joe leans right. ABC is on the largely liberal side. CNN and Wolf are just plain stupid and skizoid, mostly just a cheerleading squad. Fox is right wing, TV G is right wing and CBS is middle and boring. The radio is full of Right Wing Clear Channel stations, Rush is everywhere and so is Michael Savage of course there are others, just don't know there names.

But seriously, get over it. Both sides can work with the media if they are savy so whatever, grow a pair and quit your whining you sound like Hillary.

The media is not mostly liberal, but I agree, right now it is insanely biased. I could probably come up with as many liberal as conservative TV and radio stations. Radio talk is run by the right wing. MSNBC up until recently was somewhat neutral except morning Joe leans right. ABC is on the largely liberal side. CNN and Wolf are just plain stupid and skizoid, mostly just a cheerleading squad. Fox is right wing, TV G is right wing and CBS is middle and boring. The radio is full of Right Wing Clear Channel stations, Rush is everywhere and so is Michael Savage of course there are others, just don't know there names.

But seriously, get over it. Both sides can work with the media if they are savy so whatever, grow a pair and quit your whining you sound like Hillary.

Clearly Scarborough (sp?) is the token conservative on MSNBC (kind of like Holmes on FNC or Al Hunt used to be on WSJ). But what is your definition of "recently" describing their slant?

Boo Freakin' Hoo, the media is biased, waaa! People should be able to pick through the media bias as we pick through poster bias on this board. The people that are voting based on what the media says aren't paying attention to what's happening in this country other then their complaining about gas prices. Americans feel entitlement to everything and because of that we are getting what we deserve. Hopefully enough people are waking up to change things but I fear we are too lazy as a country and most people are too set in their way. Unless something REALLY changes our country will continue to crumble regardless of who's president.

Oh, I agree with you, but I don't think I was being challenged to that effect and was pointing out the obvious that people are too lazy to realize what's about to happen to this country and what is happening with AIG, Fan, Freddie, etc..

Wasn't whining, read my comment above as I was explaining my position. I think your prognosis of TV is somewhat accurate. I think the terms right-wing is inaccurate. Those news publications you call "right-wing" are GOP talking points, and I don't think you will find many true conservatives consider the GOP right-wing anymore. Conservatives were not war-mongers or big spenders, now those news outlets are nothing but mouth-pieces.

Dude, your "he's guilty until proven innocent" mindset is very un-american. That lawsuit is frivolous. I'm going to sue you for being a from India, and post some ignorant crap about how muslim you are because someone is suing you. And even after my stupid lawsuit it thrown out, I'm still going to claim it, because I'm ignorant and can believe what I want to believe.

Isn't this a country where you are free to believe what you want anyways.. Christian, Muslim, Jew.. Flying Spaghetti Monster.. or the "StupidNation church of the preconceived notions that have to be right, even if fact must be bent to make them that way"

... and are you getting on him for his mothers marriages and name changes while he was a child? lol.

Wasn't whining, read my comment above as I was explaining my position. I think your prognosis of TV is somewhat accurate. I think the terms right-wing is inaccurate. Those news publications you call "right-wing" are GOP talking points, and I don't think you will find many true conservatives consider the GOP right-wing anymore. Conservatives were not war-mongers or big spenders, now those news outlets are nothing but mouth-pieces.

Interesting, something we agree on except that some conservative just like some liberals are war mongers and big spenders, but I agree I know many on both sides who are not. So what you are saying is the news media and political parties have just co-opted us. Yep.

But don't think Ron Paul is the answer, doesn't have the temperament to pull people together.

Interesting, something we agree on except that some conservative just like some liberals are war mongers and big spenders, but I agree I know many on both sides who are not. So what you are saying is the news media and political parties have just co-opted us. Yep.

But don't think Ron Paul is the answer, doesn't have the temperament to pull people together.

I don't think Paul is the answer because people only think about getting re-elected, not what's right for the country. They want what sells in sound-bytes. In 12 years when we are completely in financial disarray I tell you now we had a 100% better chance with his ideas than anything that mainstream candidates have avoided discussing like real economic issues other than fluffing the current problem.

If Pakistan drops a nuke on us.. do you think Da Big Man and StupidNation will change their tune. .. or just keep blaming "liberal media".

Why would Pakistan drop a nuke on The U.S. ? :unsure: They are one of our allies. The liberal media is why we can't win the efforts in Iraq and Trashcanistan. Between the negative press we get at home , abroad and the way terrorist groups have even learned to out think the lib press and weaponize it, we can't win. Again, not one attack on U.S. soil or our interests since 9/11. WOW! Thanks troops for a job well done. :unsure:

Dude, your "he's guilty until proven innocent" mindset is very un-american. That lawsuit is frivolous. I'm going to sue you for being a from India, and post some ignorant crap about how muslim you are because someone is suing you. And even after my stupid lawsuit it thrown out, I'm still going to claim it, because I'm ignorant and can believe what I want to believe.

Isn't this a country where you are free to believe what you want anyways.. Christian, Muslim, Jew.. Flying Spaghetti Monster.. or the "StupidNation church of the preconceived notions that have to be right, even if fact must be bent to make them that way"

... and are you getting on him for his mothers marriages and name changes while he was a child? lol.

Wait right there! Then why the unprovoked attacks on the next V.P. Do you see the slight. This why dems lose elections. Hypocrits andsoon you will all be exposed as the frauds that you are when McCain/ Palin is sworn in to office this Jan.. Heres an idea just keep talking about things that don't matter and make a big deal about a womans handicapped child.P.S. there is only one side bending fact here.

Riiiiigght. Because it's the evil Dems that are killing this country, it's not the warmongers in office that have turned much of the world against us. They're just doing what's right. Right? What a freakin' joke. :unsure:

Who , that is factual , is turned against us. All of our allies are still in tact. Germany and France have egg on their faces because we found out they had been doing illegal business with Iraq for years and now they are sore about it.Stop talking sound bite and deal with the truth. Cowardly is not going to get the job done. Resolve and patience, relentless and enduring is what we need. China and russia only care about themselves. Everyother country including most middle eastern countries need us to do this. We need to eradicate terrorism from the planet by ANY MEANS NECESSARY! And yes the evil dems may not be killing it but they are definitely weakening our once great country.

Who , that is factual , is turned against us. All of our allies are still in tact. Germany and France have egg on their faces because we found out they had been doing illegal business with Iraq for years and now they are sore about it.Stop talking sound bite and deal with the truth. Cowardly is not going to get the job done. Resolve and patience, relentless and enduring is what we need. China and russia only care about themselves. Everyother country including most middle eastern countries need us to do this. We need to eradicate terrorism from the planet by ANY MEANS NECESSARY! And yes the evil dems may not be killing it but they are definitely weakening our once great country.

If you think eradicating terrorism is a possibility then you're living in a dream land. That's like trying to rid the planet of ants, good luck. Truth is a lot of countries do not like us, I can't sit here and name each one but trust me, we are not in favor of the world. I also hate to be the one to tell you but I'm not talking any sound bite. I was in the military as an Army intel officer between 2002-2006 and yes that means I have Top Secret clearance, and although I may be out of the loop since then I can assure you I am not talking out of my ass when I write about our countries security. One remedy to the mess we've gotten ourselves into is to stop prying and start paying attention to domestic policies. The moral of our country is low and a change in leadership might get us to where we need be. Go talk to 100 people between the ages of 18-25 and see how many of them want too join the military. I guarantee you less then 10 would. That's mainly due to the debacle our "leaders" have created, and yes this war is a debacle. We, as a country and as a people are in worse shape then most realize.

If you think eradicating terrorism is a possibility then you're living in a dream land. That's like trying to rid the planet of ants, good luck. Truth is a lot of countries do not like us, I can't sit here and name each one but trust me, we are not in favor of the world. I also hate to be the one to tell you but I'm not talking any sound bite. I was in the military as an Army intel officer between 2002-2006 and yes that means I have Top Secret clearance, and although I may be out of the loop since then I can assure you I am not talking out of my ass when I write about our countries security. One remedy to the mess we've gotten ourselves into is to stop prying and start paying attention to domestic policies. The moral of our country is low and a change in leadership might get us to where we need be. Go talk to 100 people between the ages of 18-25 and see how many of them want too join the military. I guarantee you less then 10 would. That's mainly due to the debacle our "leaders" have created, and yes this war is a debacle. We, as a country and as a people are in worse shape then most realize.

Another person with inside info :pirate: I am sure we are not liked all over the world but civilized coutries agree with us even if they don't want to get their hands dirty :pirate: Eradication or as close as possible. In order to do that we must have all civilized nations on board letting terrorists and countries who sponsor it know that there will be severe consequences. It can be done together. The Dems prey on minds betwen the ages of 18-25 and the Lib education systems don't help either under seasoned minds ripe for the picking. Thats another problem for another thread. Our leaders include Obama and Billary incedently. We didn't start this we were attacked and we have the might to see it through. GWB was in Office for 7 and a half months when we were attacked. What would you do, invite Osama bin Laden to the White House for dinner? WE DID NOT START THIS, NOW WE MUST SEE IT THROUGH!!!!!!

What would you do, invite Osama bin Laden to the White House for dinner?

No, maybe I'd have breakfast with his BROTHER the morning of 9/11. Oh wait that was Bush. Funny that you brought that up. How much do you know about the attack? I'm not going to say it was an inside job but you should be able to see that there are some things about that day that don't add up. Terrorism is a war that we will NEVER win. It's like trying to bale water off of a ship with a hole in it.

No, maybe I'd have breakfast with his BROTHER the morning of 9/11. Oh wait that was Bush. Funny that you brought that up. How much do you know about the attack? I'm not going to say it was an inside job but you should be able to see that there are some things about that day that don't add up. Terrorism is a war that we will NEVER win. It's like trying to bale water off of a ship with a hole in it.

A big fan of Micheal Moore are you? You are mistaken, Bush did not have breakfast with anybody the morning of 9/11, remember the footage at the school, agent whispering in his ear , keeping him mobile until we assessed the threat, use your head secret agent man, don't believe everything you are told. We did see it coming . You being a G-14 classified intell guy should know that we get threats every day. How many should we take seriously and at any times did we hear that Arab males were planning to fly planes into our buidings. Did any of the flight instructors say hey why don't these guys want to learn to take off or land these planes. Didn't that strike them as odd. They took years to infiltrate us and prey on our liberties and affirmative actions and tolerances to one day get the knod to kill. Most of the foreplay to this attack took place on Wild Bill Clintons watch. GWB had to clean up the mess and now thanx to The Patriot Act nothing has happened in 8 years. GWB never had a chance to be a peace time Prez. He made due with what he had. Dems and Reps alike stood in approval of all militery actions including the recent swelling of troops. Democratic majority house and senate by the way. And again nice breasts!!!

P.S. Never win is a poor excuse, we should just through up our hands and quit, lets just let them go Jihad on us. F it right.

A big fan of Micheal Moore are you? You are mistaken, Bush did not have breakfast with anybody the morning of 9/11, remember the footage at the school, agent whispering in his ear , keeping with mobile until we assessed the threat use your head secret agent man, don't believe everything you are told. We did see it coming . You being a G-14 classified intell guy should know that we get threats every day. How many should we take seriously and at any times did we hear that Arab males were planning to fly planes into our buidings. Did any of the flight instructors say hey why don't these guys want to learn to take off or land these planes. Didn't that strike them as odd. They took years to infiltrate us and prey on our liberties and affirmative actions and tolerances to one day get the knod to kill. Most of the foreplay to this attack took place on Wild Bill Clintons watch. GWB had to clean up the mess and now thanx to The Patriot Act nothing has happened in 8 years. GWB never had a chance to be a peace time Prez. He made due with what he had. Dems and Reps alike stood in approval of all militery actions including the recent swelling of troops. Democratic majority house and senate by the way.

First of all do not belittle my service. I toured twice in Iraq and have given to this country, I don't intend to be mocked by you. Second, I can't stand Moore, he's a jerkoff. I've never seen Fahrenheit 9/11 and don't ever intend to. Do some research and see how many lies this Office has been caught on and then tell me you believe anything they say. Maybe he was at breakfast maybe he wasn't but I'm not going to believe anything but my own research.

First of all do not belittle my service. I toured twice in Iraq and have given to this country, I don't intend to be mocked by you. Second, I can't stand Moore, he's a jerkoff. I've never seen Fahrenheit 9/11 and don't ever intend to. Do some research and see how many lies this Office has been caught on and then tell me you believe anything they say. Maybe he was at breakfast maybe he wasn't but I'm not going to believe anything but my own research.

Your facts come from a Moore movie., not what you learned in service. tell me an example of a lie ,just one.As for breakfast , you typed it so convincingly. By Office do you mean House and Senate? Or just GWB admin.? Who did this to you? You gave to this coutry , but do you love your country?

Your facts come from a Moore movie., not what you learned in service. tell me an example of a lie ,just one.As for breakfast , you typed it so convincingly. By Office do you mean House and Senate? Or just GWB admin.?

I didn't say that I learned that from the service nor have I stated anything that I learned while I was serving.

One example of a lie, gee there are so many to chose from. How about this one: The white house denied ever being aware that the US would come under attack of planes.

Quotes such as "Nobody in our government or our prior government could ever envision airplanes flying into buildings" Bush or Rice's "I don't believe that anyone could've predicted that they would use an airplane as a missle" Yet just 2 years earlier norad ran a drill of planes flying into buildings and the report was published. So either Bush and Rice are lying about knowing about this report or they are grossly incompetent.