"Rooting" Interest for Pats* Jets

Cornerville

Pats* Jets  

51 members have voted

1. 1. As difficult as it is, who do you 'root' for on Sunday

• Pats*
    • Jets

This a tough one. I can't stand either team, but you know how it is here. So I'm going with Cassell, and the pats*

edit: The reason I'm going with NE, other then being exposed to the toxic ganggreen of Jets fans. Is because the way I look at it. The Jets already have a division win. Other then the bills taking care of their business down in Jax. We would be best served in the long run, for the jets to pile up some division losses as well. 2 division wins in back to back weeks isn't a good thing for us.

This a tough one. I can't stand either team, but you know how it is here. So I'm going with Cassell, and the pats*

edit: The reason I'm going with NE, other then being exposed to the toxic ganggreen of Jets fans. Is because the way I look at it. The Jets already have a division win. Other then the bills taking care of their business down in Jax. We would be best served in the long run, for the jets to pile up some division losses as well. 2 division wins in back to back weeks isn't a good thing for us.

Good Point.

Good Logic.

I'll second you on that, HM.

:lol:

1) I don't root for evil.

2) Brady or no, the Pats* are still the team to beat in the AFCE until proven otherwise.

3) If the Bills are gong to win the division, they are going to do it by winning 5 division games, so don't overthink the strategy after one week.

Go Jets