Pats* QB hasn't started since HS

twist_to_open

Yeah the Hawks are a real powerhouse. When is the last time the Bills made the playoffs? It's been awhile

What do the seahawks have to do with your craptastic backup up QB, Matt Cassel? About all he did on sunday was toss up prayers and hope randy moss caught them. And weren't you just accusing me of changing the topic?

Typical troll.

I think the pats have as good a shot as either the bills or jets. Remember they do have the easiest schedule based on last years teams of course.

If I had to put money on who wins the division, I'll take the Jets. I think Farve is going to help that team in many other ways than just throwing TD's.

Right now all four teams have new QB's so I'll take the veteran to lead his team to a playoff spot.

From the guy that lives in Manchester, NH

:lol:

Not cool man if your gonna come over into another board you have to be able to take a few shots.

As for the pats man i really am not happy about Brady. Its terrible when any player goes down especailly one as important as brady. I hope your season turns out ok and for all i know it could. You have a fairly easy schedule and as long as the D can keep it close and MC doesnt lose the game for you no reason to think you cant compete. But the fact the Chiefs were about a drop away from beating you is cause for concern. The Offense cant hide the weaknesses of your team unless cassel starts taking HGH (its a hell of a drug) and listening to the defenses plays before the snap. until i see otherwise The Bills and the Brets are the teams to beat in the AFCE

Call me a homer but Brady is that important to your team and his loss is a big as any.

But the fact the Chiefs were about a drop away from beating you is cause for concern.

In Foxboro, no less.

And people seem to fail to mention that Brady wasn't the only starting QB to go down in that game. The Chiefs mounted their comeback with THEIR backup, who had two passes knocked away in the end zone in the final minute.

I'm sure most of you have heard this on the Tom Brady 24 hour telethon for a cure called ESPN.

But really? Your #2 guy held a clipboard for Palmer and Lienhart is entire collage career?

Did they really see something in this kid or did Bellicheat* put all his eggs in one basket with Ms. Brady? Or was the *s that strapped for cap space? Can anybody shed some light on this?

The NFL pecking order has been more established. This isn't anything close to the Favre coverage.

It's misleading to say he hasn't started since HS. While this is true, he also learned how to play quarterback at USC, which means he got better treatment and tutelage than he would have at...oh I dunno, let's say... Tulane.

:(:death:

Look for Cassel to do really well this weekend because teams don't have any film on him. After that he should start struggling.

I think MC can be decent if not even good with that team he has around him. I am most puzzled by the Pats*' reluctance to bring in another QB even if just as a back-up Right now, they only have MC and a rookie. That's dangerous ground when you consider how many hard hits Brady seemed to take each week.

Patriots sign Gutierrez to PS

WEEI had an interesting discussion about the timing of the Pats bringing in Simms and Rattay. They were in on Saturday, before the injury, and were likely in to replace Cassel since O'Connell is the new development project...