TV Question

SF Bills Fan

I'll be in Cocoa Beac to the south of Jacksonville this Sunday. Will the Bills/Jax game be on TV? I know Miami and Tampa both play at 4:15 EST.

Hell why not just drive the hour up to jacksonville, I'm sure you'd be able to find a ticket or 2 for about 10 bucks apiece from those loser fans.

I'll be in Cocoa Beac to the south of Jacksonville this Sunday. Will the Bills/Jax game be on TV? I know Miami and Tampa both play at 4:15 EST.

Cocoa Beach is part of the Orlando DMA (I think) and the scheduled game at 1pm is Bills/Jags.

How's it going? Missed you at the Northstar last week. You down in Florida?

Yes, I've been living in Fla for about a year and a half. Hope to make the Star for a game late November or early December. Ed still bartending?

Looking at the map. it looks like you'll be seeing the Bills, as Cocoa Beach is about due east/ slightly south of Orlando.

Distibution map

Yes, they get the Orlando CBS station. There is a possibility the game may be blacked out in the J-Ville market, as there are still unsold tickets. If that's the case, I still think Orlando can air them, so SF should be safe,