Vic Carucci's Power Rankings

I can see why Carucci would have us ranked at this spot. I for one am not completely sold on Pittsburgh this year yet. I don't know if their defense is going to perform like that on a weekly basis, and their offensive line still has a ton to prove IMO. Their week 1 was impressive, but I'd like to give it a couple more weeks before we start assuming that they are in fact a better football team than the Bills as a whole...

Vic's been tough on Buffalo these last few seasons. Maybe he's offering some kindness.

Until proven differently who should be above Buffalo, with a WIN the Steelers, ??? with a Loss SD, and Indy. I'd list Jax but with injuries to the O Line the Bills should be a better team this Sunday.

Then followed by NE, Denver and Cleveland.

Another outsider looking in and seeing a better Buffalo team than even we do.

Pats*, Jags and Titans in the middle of the pack?

I'd hardly call Vic an "outsider." He's an old Buffalo News guy and knows more about this team than most. He does the postgame show on one of the local Buffalo stations as well.

While in the car after leaving the game Sunday, the word I'd use to describe Vic on the postgame show was "giddy." You could hear the enthusiasm in his voice over what he had just witnessed.

Vic's been around long enough to know what good Bills' teams look like, and the fact he was so energized by that win bodes well.