Bills have more class

Jerry Jabber

Even though the 4th quarter was boring, at least we didn't try to run up the score on the Seahawks like the Pats did to us and almost every team last year. I'd have to say that we're much more of a classy organization than the Pats.

Most two bit hookers have more class than the Pats*.

Not 'most', moist!

dib, that is my all time favorite avatar of yours, and that's sayin' something! :censored:

:thumbsup:

Agreed. In fact, dib, if you wanna post at least a few times on each and every topic that is posted on this site, that would be great. Even if you start making useless crap up, I would not object if it means seeing that more.

Even though the 4th quarter was boring, at least we didn't try to run up the score on the Seahawks like the Pats did to us and almost every team last year. I'd have to say that we're much more of a classy organization than the Pats.

Ummm, did you watch the Broncos game last nite? When was the outcome in doubt? :censored:

I'm sorry but this isn't a peewee league full of 4th graders with sensitive psyches out there.

If grown men are bothered by the woodshedding they're getting, they should step up and fight back, not moan n whine like schoolgirls. I didn't like what the Pats did to us last year but I wasn't screaming at their coach or their team. I was enraged by the performance of my team and lack of heart they showed.