The Real Curse

Curse of A-Fraud is real!! Listen for a minute......

A-Fraud on Seattle not really huge contenders he leaves they have a great year...... He goes to Rangers they suck major ass he leaves they are tter team..... He goes to Spankees and you saw what happened!! LMAO

Howabout the Curse of A-Fraud

79864[/snapback]

Don't get me started on him. His little tantrum in Sports Illustrated a few years back showed his true colors. He's a spoiled brat.

There are worse, though. Lofton and Sierra come immediately to mind. I can't believe those guys (along with Brown and Heredia) have actually worn pinstripes.

Guest John Henry
Don't get me started on him.  His little tantrum in Sports Illustrated a few years back showed his true colors.  He's a spoiled brat.

There are worse, though.  Lofton and Sierra come immediately to mind.  I can't believe those guys (along with Brown and Heredia) have actually worn pinstripes.

79867[/snapback]

What did you think of ARod walking out to Rivera to counsel him in game 5? To me, that was astounding. Mo has gotten in done in October more than any reliever in history, and ARod is going to make sure he's on message?

What did you think of ARod walking out to Rivera to counsel him in game 5? To me, that was astounding. Mo has gotten in done in October more than any reliever in history, and ARod is going to make sure he's on message?

79874[/snapback]

He was probably giving the same "get out there and suck" speech that Marv seemed to give the BILLS every halftime of games that ended in Roman Numerals.

Unforgivable to blow a 3 game lead in a seven game series - especially leading twice after the 7th. I still can't believe Torre paraded Gordon out to face Ortiz in game 5 and then LEFT HIM IN after he surrendered a dinger on his 2nd pitch.

I've never slept at a Holiday Inn, but I was almost certain I saw Joe morph into Grady Little right there.

Unforgivable to blow a 3 game lead in a seven game series - especially leading twice after the 7th.  I still can't believe Torre paraded Gordon out to face Ortiz in game 5 and then LEFT HIM IN after he surrendered a dinger on his 2nd pitch.

79885[/snapback]

Yes, it is a disgrace, and Lofton does suck.

But Ortiz will look good in pinstripes after his contract is up. :w00t:

How bout a real curse: Since Donahue joined the Bills, no playoffs, no winning records, and a wasted three years dealing with idiots like RJ, GW, and Killdrive.

80197[/snapback]

I wondered what happened to him since his show was cancelled. That explains a lot. Have there been any Marlo Thomas sightings at 'The Ralph'? :w00t: