If Favre stayed retired...

Hardy Pyle

...interesting to think what could have been....but ...If my aunt had balls then she would be my uncle.

I think a guy like Brad Johnson or someone with a quick release could do a real nice job for them.

He'd finally get to be chucking the ball to Randy Moss! :lol:

...interesting to think what could have been....but ...If my aunt had balls then she would be my uncle.

I think a guy like Brad Johnson or someone with a quick release could do a real nice job for them.

That's a very interesting thought.

I say trade Losman and McCargo for the Pats 1st, 2nd, and 3rd next year.

Brad Johnson? I'd rather have Billy Jo gunrack.

Guest dog14787

Favre with the Pats and Randy Moss is a scary thought thats for sure, still not as scary as the NFL poster boy , Tom Brady , he's the best QB that has ever played the game, bar none :lol:

I wanted TE to beat TB because I believe TE and the Bills are that good, now we may never know, something like this and the Patriots may never get back to where they where before Brady's injury.