Is this what to expect?

JinWPB

After watching the game ( for the 4th time).

Without Angelo available the Bill's D played almost the entire game with Ashton Youboty . Looked like He lined up at nickle but also at LS linebacker. Didn't see Ellison until garbage time.

Ashton played great and I believe he led the team in tackles as well as defended the pass well.

Is this what we can expect, some kind of hybrid of the 4-3. He seemed to be in alot more than just the nickle plays you would expect. In fact if you watch the game and look for him he was everywhere the ball was all the time.

What a differance a year makes.

Without Angelo available the Bill's D played almost the entire game with Ashton Youboty . Looked like He lined up at nickle but also at LS linebacker. Didn't see Ellison until garbage time.

Ashton played great and I believe he led the team in tackles as well as defended the pass well.

Is this what we can expect, some kind of hybrid of the 4-3. He seemed to be in alot more than just the nickle plays you would expect. In fact if you watch the game and look for him he was everywhere the ball was all the time.

I think it had more to do with the scheme/way the Seahags play, the amount of time they were in three wide formations (so we would be in the nickel with three CBs anyway), and the score.

I noticed them playing a lot of nickle as well during the game and was thinking the same thing. I don't think he was playing strong-side lb - they just played nickle coverage most of the game.

I think it had more to do with the scheme/way the Seahags play, the amount of time they were in three wide formations (so we would be in the nickel with three CBs anyway), and the score.

Correct. Few teams play more 3- and 4-WR sets than Seattle, and they stuck with it even though their receiving corps was depleted.

This is a Dick Jauron team. He loves DBs. By the end of the season we'll be playing Stroud, Schobel and 9 DBs.

This is a Dick Jauron team. He loves DBs. By the end of the season we'll be playing Stroud, Schobel and 9 DBs.

He could be Coach of the Year and some would make the same lame comments. Some Chicago fans did so in fact when he was there and he did.

He could be Coach of the Year and some would make the same lame comments. Some Chicago fans did so in fact when he was there and he did.

The fans in Chicago were not fooled by the fluke 13-3. A fluke it turned out to be. We as Bills fans should not be sold by a 1-0 start. Don't get me wrong, it was a very good start but there are many miles yet to travel this season. A lot yet for this team and coaches to prove.

While it is still early, it is hard to believe that some people still refuse to recognize that the talent factor was the key. We did not have enough talent on the field the past two seasons to play the way they did this past weekend, and we had an OC who was extremely unimaginative on the offensive side of the ball. TS showed that he can have a solid and efficient as well as aggressive attack on the offense and I didn't see Jauron ordering the O into the turtle. When they recovered that fumble on the kickoff they went right for the jugular. This is a different team. Put some talent in DJ's hands and he is capable of putting a consistent and winning product on the field. While it is early, I think there has to be some recognition that this didn't even look like a Bills team from over the past ten years. They were aggressive, unpredictable on offense and most importantly, fun to watch.

The fans in Chicago were not fooled by the fluke 13-3. A fluke it turned out to be. We as Bills fans should not be sold by a 1-0 start. Don't get me wrong, it was a very good start but there are many miles yet to travel this season. A lot yet for this team and coaches to prove.

I'm not a big Jauron supporter, however the NEW GM destroyed that 13-3 team the same way TOMMY BOY destroyed the Bills team that was a game away from the Super Bowl.

I'm not a big Jauron supporter, however the NEW GM destroyed that 13-3 team the same way TOMMY BOY destroyed the Bills team that was a game away from the Super Bowl.

Agree on Jauron and Jerry Angelo. After that 13-3 season the Bears had a ton of injuries and were playing home games an hour away as their new stadium was being built. Then the following year Angelo gives away 2 of Jauron's best players (Washington and Colvin) and brings in no one.

As for Donahoe, when were the Bills "a game away from the Super Bowl?" It certainly wasn't 2000, the year before he took over. It wasn't even in 1999, when the Music City Miracle ended their playoff hopes in the wildcard round.