Did anyone watch yesterday's Titans/Jags game?

Beerball

I read some speculation about an 'argument' that took place during the game between Fisher and Vince Young.

If you saw the game whatcha think? The article speculated that the argument was because Young did not want to return to the game after getting booed for throwing an int. Fisher said Young's hammy was tight and they were 'discussing' how much mobility he would have.

That's some pretty harsh speculation.

Complete bull on the injury. Young hurt his knee badly. The left knee buckled like it should not. He may join Brady on IR.

Fisher yells at players who screw up. Wow... imagine that.

I can't believe people are referring to him as a bust. Lest you all forgive, he is an all-pro quarterback. That's right. He went to the Pro Bowl. And as well all know, once you're all pro, you can do whatever you want.

An All-Pro and a Pro Bowler are not one in the same.

He had a fantastic rookie season, but since then his career has fallen off the table. It's noteworthy that Tennessee has done nearly nothing at the WR spot, even cutting their leading receiver last season in Roydell Williams.

Complete bull on the injury. Young hurt his knee badly. The left knee buckled like it should not. He may join Brady on IR.

Fisher yells at players who screw up. Wow... imagine that.

You have your timing off a bit LaDairis. Young apparently was reluctant to re-enter the game before the knee was injured.

You have your timing off a bit LaDairis. Young apparently was reluctant to re-enter the game before the knee was injured.

I would ask Gerry for a clarification, but he is a STAT PARROTING MORON and this issue doesn't fall within his purview. :(:rolleyes::unsure:

Of all posters to go there with! This is gonna be funny.

I would ask Gerry for a clarification, but he is a STAT PARROTING MORON and this issue doesn't fall within his purview. :(:rolleyes::unsure:

Of all posters to go there with! This is gonna be funny.

I don't know what the big deal with VY is. Titans still have Eric King.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/0-4-50...discussion.html

If the injury was going to threaten Young's season, Fisher said the team would have gotten a sense of that Sunday night.

Fisher again emphasized that the primary factor in a debate about whether Young was reluctant to return to the field with the offense in the fourth quarter was over hamstring tightness, but he did concede that Young's sideline demeanor when things go poorly needs an adjustment.

Young hung his head and sulked after he threw his second interception. And if his hamstring was the issue, it was curious he wasn't consulting with trainers or stretching at the time in question.

With just under 6 minutes remaining in Sunday's 17-10 win over Jacksonville, Young was late getting on the field. To many it appeared he might have been trying to take himself out of the game. His behavior is Topic 1-A in Nashville, with people wondering if he was considering quitting on his teammates.

We can't be in his head and he has not spoken. I don't have any formal education in interpreting body language. Young gets the benefit of the doubt, but the way he comported himself dents it at least a little.

FWIW, Kuharsky covered the Titans for the Tennessean for several years before taking the job at ESPN.

I don't know what the big deal with VY is. Titans still have Eric King.

I was quite clear in 2006 that the best QB was Jay Cutler and the best player was Mario Williams. I was the only site to pan the NO selection of Bush.

Then again, none of those fell to Round 5...

The first sentence of my analysis of the VY pick by TN: "This is a terrible mistake"

Gosh it sukks being right all the time...

Very true, and if the Jags had Geisenger, there would be no worries about their interior line this week.

The Jags wish they did pick up Justin. OL depth sometimes matters. Indeed, with Meester out, the Jags would upgrade their center position with Justin.

Watch closely the CB Drayton Florence. He is a marginal player at best - another top dollar FA from a team which Drafted him, replaced him and let him walk...

Truth be told, the problem with the Jags is James Harris, who has an abysmal record as GM/DPP which began by taking Byron Leftwich over Kevin Williams while Brunell and Garrard were already on the roster. You would have to be colorblind not to notice what Harris has done with the Jag QB position, not just with Leftwich, but with Quinn Gray and now $3 mil per for Cleo Lemon...

I was quite clear in 2006 that the best QB was Jay Cutler and the best player was Mario Williams. I was the only site to pan the NO selection of Bush.

Then again, none of those fell to Round 5...

The first sentence of my analysis of the VY pick by TN: "This is a terrible mistake"

Gosh it sukks being right all the time...

What happened to the left handed qb from Vandy? There is a guy I thought would be good. I wanted the Bills to draft him in the late rounds. But unlike you, I am wrong at times.

What happened to the left handed qb from Vandy? There is a guy I thought would be good. I wanted the Bills to draft him in the late rounds. But unlike you, I am wrong at times.

Zolman wasn't a bad developmental prospect, but was never going to be an NFL elite starter like Jay. Spending a lot of late Round Draft picks is inexpensive. Getting the Greers and George Wilsons of the football world help. Getting Jason Peters - yeah. But you have to be patient... unlike the Bills with Justin.