TICKETS FOR JACKSONVILLE GAME

NavyBillsFan

Guys,

Being stationed in Mayport for 4 years. I never missed a Jacksonville game. THE TICKETS WERE FREE! Jacksonville has not officially sold out a game in years! The entire upper bowl is for Military (free tickets as long as you are in uniform) and most sections are tapped off with business advertisements THE WHOLE SECTION IS TARPED! If the lower bowl is full, then it’s a sell out due to the uppers tarp system. There are Jacksonville fans but most are Phin fans. They are VERY RUDE FANS... So be watchful where you park. Do not use stubhub for tickets. There are always a thousand people in the lot trying to get rid of extras. Now I have not been to a game in a year so I don’t know how much has changed if any...

Thought this would help.

Guys,

Being stationed in Mayport for 4 years. I never missed a Jacksonville game. THE TICKETS WERE FREE! Jacksonville has not officially sold out a game in years! The entire upper bowl is for Military (free tickets as long as you are in uniform) and most sections are tapped off with business advertisements THE WHOLE SECTION IS TARPED! If the lower bowl is full, then it’s a sell out due to the uppers tarp system. There are Jacksonville fans but most are Phin fans. They are VERY RUDE FANS... So be watchful where you park. Do not use stubhub for tickets. There are always a thousand people in the lot trying to get rid of extras. Now I have not been to a game in a year so I don’t know how much has changed if any...

Thought this would help.

What gate to you go to? You just show up in uniform and they let you in for free?

Guys,

Thought this would help.

Crap, now you post this. I just paid $120 apiece for 2 tickets about 10 minutes ago. Oh well, it's only money.

Crap, now you post this. I just paid $120 apiece for 2 tickets about 10 minutes ago. Oh well, it's only money.

No offense, buffaloboy, but what NFL fan doesn't know J-ville rarely sells out?

Like you said, it's only money -- but that doesn't mean you should piss it away.

What gate to you go to? You just show up in uniform and they let you in for free?

Jim, it was gate 5. Its a private gate and it has the USO military banner hanging from it. Call the Jacksonville base MWR and they will tell you where to go.

Let me know if your going, im flying in sunday morning man.

Like you said, it's only money -- but that doesn't mean you should piss it away.

Oh, I agree with you, I would rather spend the money I wasted on golf the day before or beer during the game. I was just nervous that I might not be able to find a decent seat once I got there after driving for 5 hours. Live and learn.

I'm going with some Navy JAG guys, but to my knowledge, they all bought tickets (they bought a group of 8, which I am included in).

I don't know any of them - my ex girlfriend is a law student and interned w/ them on base this summer - evidently these guys went to law school at Buffalo, so they're all Bills fans.

I actually just checked on the Jags website because as you said, it is not sold out. It looks like I paid face value, $100 for the tickets. The additional $20 was commission and delivery. So all in all I am happy to get decent seats at close to face value. Next time I'll wait to buy them there though.

I actually just checked on the Jags website because as you said, it is not sold out. It looks like I paid face value, $100 for the tickets. The additional $20 was commission and delivery. So all in all I am happy to get decent seats at close to face value. Next time I'll wait to buy them there though.

Hey, I am guessing that for $100, you have real nice seats. $20 bucks to insure you had em, nothing to worry about. I know when I go to Buffalo, I will often scalp, as I know I will end up with good seats. But places like baltimore are like you are doing a drug deal, and I prefer to have my tickets before hand.

Plus now that 5 hr drive not gunna be spent worrying bout tickets

Guys,

Thought this would help.

I am about 2hrs. away, wonder if it would be worth driving and scalping? They NEVER sellout. I went to one game 4 yrs. ago on opening day, I believe we got some of the military tickets for $10!!

The entire upper bowl is for Military (free tickets as long as you are in uniform) and most sections are tapped off with business advertisements THE WHOLE SECTION IS TARPED!

I just tried on ticketmaster to get 2 tickets in the upper deck for the Bills game and they were available, so they are not just for the military.

Good for you. I see the value in knowing you have seats before you get there -- it's just the cheapskate in me that figures I could get them at 50% off the day of.

Be loud for our Bills!

Hey, I am guessing that for $100, you have real nice seats. $20 bucks to insure you had em, nothing to worry about. I know when I go to Buffalo, I will often scalp, as I know I will end up with good seats. But places like baltimore are like you are doing a drug deal, and I prefer to have my tickets before hand.

Plus now that 5 hr drive not gunna be spent worrying bout tickets

Yeah, 9 rows back behind the Bills bench. I will definitely be making some noise!

Jim, it was gate 5. Its a private gate and it has the USO military banner hanging from it. Call the Jacksonville base MWR and they will tell you where to go.

Not sure if i can make it. I just moved to Beaufort SC and have to get the house in Order. I have to see what the boss says. <_<

Not sure if i can make it. I just moved to Beaufort SC and have to get the house in Order. I have to see what the boss says. <_<