JP Losman

Guest dog14787

I wouldn't mind trying to re-sign Losman as #2 but I highly doubt it happens...first - Hamdan is showing he can be a capable #2 behind Edwards...second - did you watch the sidelines sunday?...Losman did not sit or hang arround TE or Hamdan..he dosent seem to be interested in being a team player...hes not makeing waves, but hes not sitting in the boat either...third - most likely Losman will have to take a pay cut if he signs a new contract with Buffalo...hes gonna have 2 things on his mind next year 1 - where can I go to be a starter? and 2 - where can I go to make money?...hes gonna list them as A) - starter and money, B) - starter and C) - money....none of wich = Bills...I think Buffalo moves Hamden to #2 next season and either looks for a #3 in FA or Draft a QB late

I am sure JP wants out even for a different back up chance (as long as he gets to compete), that could change I would guess if the Bills went to the SB. I Think Hamdan is a servicable #2 next year, Moorman could be disaster QB (remember Ed Rutkowski?) and we save a roster spot. :lol: Put a draft pick on the PS. The Bills have an enviable situation at QB, just ask the Pats*. :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
Really?? Why??

Please explain.

Because JP, under our new OC can come in and win ball games thats why, and not just against average teams, against playoff teams. :angry:

In case you didn't notice, the Buffalo Bills are responsible for the cards that JP was dealt. NOBODY COULD BE SUCCESSFULL UNDER FAIRCHILD, NOT JP, NOT TE, NOBODY!!! THE ONLY ONLY ONES THAT GAINED FROM HAVING STEVE FAIRCHILD AS OUR OC WAS OUR F%$#KING OPPONENTS!!!! SO WHY DON"T YOU GUYS JUST LAYOFF JP!!!

As bad as it sounds, more and more, defenses are going after QB's with bad intentions, now I'm not saying they have injuring the QB on their mind when they come crashing in, but some of them probably do. There are only a few elite QB's in the NFL, the teams with these Elite QB's are generaly more successfull year in, year out. Only one way an average team can compete against them and thats knock them down to size, equalize them by taking out their QB.

Sighn JP Losman to a new contract if theres any way possible, he's the best security blanket Buffalo could ever ask for period!!!

I agree the JP will want to leave and have a shot at starting somewhere next season. (I imagine the New England would be calling us right now if we were not in the same division.) But man did I love having Frank Reich around back in the day. What a great feeling knowing your backup can step in and keep things going when he is needed.

if i was jp losman there's no way in hell i'd want to re-sign w/ buffalo.

I guess that was kind of my point as well. But oh well. I don't think he sucks that bad just think he isn't all that in the Bills systems and yeah he was dicked around but he should have had more than one good half a season while he was here if he was the star he seems to think he can be. Some young QBs actually do succeed in their first couple of years (and develope into good ones).

Maybe the Pats* could use him and we could trade him and McCargo for Randy (I want as many superbowl rings as possible) Moss. JK!

Guest dog14787
if i was jp losman there's no way in hell i'd want to re-sign w/ buffalo.

What, vs going to a team like Arizona or Detroit or some other god awfull team? Why is everyone so certain JP hates Buffalo? The fans love him ( or allot of them anyway ) Steve Fairchild is gone and our new OC is great. Some where down the line if JP stayed here in Buffalo, he would get the chance to prove himself again. Playing under a good coach, with good supporting cast will only show the rest of the league JP can play and his value goes up. :angry:

Guest dog14787
I agree the JP will want to leave and have a shot at starting somewhere next season. (I imagine the New England would be calling us right now if we were not in the same division.) But man did I love having Frank Reich around back in the day. What a great feeling knowing your backup can step in and keep things going when he is needed.

My point exactly, "Frank Reich" the man that gave us the biggest come back ever, now didn't it feel good knowing we had Frank Reich :angry:

I wouldn't mind trying to re-sign Losman as #2 but I highly doubt it happens...first - Hamdan is showing he can be a capable #2 behind Edwards...second - did you watch the sidelines sunday?...Losman did not sit or hang arround TE or Hamdan..he dosent seem to be interested in being a team player...hes not makeing waves, but hes not sitting in the boat either...third - most likely Losman will have to take a pay cut if he signs a new contract with Buffalo...hes gonna have 2 things on his mind next year 1 - where can I go to be a starter? and 2 - where can I go to make money?...hes gonna list them as A) - starter and money, B) - starter and C) - money....none of wich = Bills...I think Buffalo moves Hamden to #2 next season and either looks for a #3 in FA or Draft a QB late

Where in the world do people get the idea that Gibran Hamdan is showing he can be a capable #2 behind Edwards. When has he ever shown that? I know it's unrealistic to expect JP to return to the Bills, but Hamdan is not the answer at #2. An ideal backup quarterback is someone who has plenty of game experience. Someone who's been places before and knows what it takes to step in and play quarterback in the National Football League. Losman has plenty of game experience; two seasons ago he took every single snap for the whole season from start to finish.

I'm not arguing that Losman is a better backup than Hamdan because this goes without saying, but when Losman departs there's no way that the Bills will promote Hamdan to #2. He's not a second string NFL quarterback. And if he is, I'd hate to be that team who has Gibran Hamdan as their second stringer, with an injury prone starter just in front of him.

Guest dog14787
I guess that was kind of my point as well. But oh well. I don't think he sucks that bad just think he isn't all that in the Bills systems and yeah he was dicked around but he should have had more than one good half a season while he was here if he was the star he seems to think he can be. Some young QBs actually do succeed in their first couple of years (and develope into good ones).

Maybe the Pats* could use him and we could trade him and McCargo for Randy (I want as many superbowl rings as possible) Moss. JK!

JP to New Engand? Your kidding right? Sounds like you want the Pats to get more rings to me, geesh :angry:

Losman and McCargo to the Pats for Wilfork- Just so Edwards doesn't have any "accidents" happen when we play the Pats