Your MVP of the game

Fingon

i'd give it to the whole D line.

stroud is a monster, but williams ripped out 2 sacks, and the whole unit didn't let anyone by.

fewel might get it if we are including coaches. dude went head to head with holmgren in the chess game and walked away with it.

Guest dog14787
Stroud, without question. The defense as a whole played awesome almost entirely because of Stroud.

The whole D deserves MVP, even Jabari Greer should get honorable mention even though he gave up a TD.

No question though, Stroud leads the way, wow!!! :devil:

I agree with this, but saying it doesn't take anything away from a total team effort.

Definitely not!

I think it just highlights how good this team can be with some serious pressure right up the middle.

Stroud for player of the game. I can't even explain how giddy I am to finally have a bonafide superstar in the middle again.

Game balls go to Roscoe, Mitchell and Moorman.

I was worries that the rain would ruin our opener after watching Trents 1st few series. We got lucky that they didnt get the challenge flag thrown in time on Evans' catch or we wouldnt have been up 7-0. Offensively I thought we were ok, nothing special, but I see us flourishing as the season goes on.

I know we all enjoyed this day. Its gonna be a good week :wallbash:

I'm going to have to go with Roscoe and Moorman on this one, Roscoe because that return was truly epic and technically the winning touchdown and Moorman for all the intangibles PLUS a TD pass.

It is a nice :wallbash: -slap though to those people who said that Stroud would never be as good as he used to be.