Favre says during presser that Brady has torn ACL

UncleChewy

What point? Your attempt to take some sort of moral high road? There is no taking the high road when a team cheats, injures other players on purpose and then smirks about it. Brady is scum. That coach is a fraud. And that organization is a disgrace.

If I want to freaking hoist a beer and glorify that somebody got what they deserved, then by God I'm going to do it and not feel an ounce of remorse. You stay on your moral high road, though, and let the fans of 31 other NFL teams rejoice that an organization built on breaking the rules just watched it's mediocre system QB's knee get bent like a pretzel.

don't fret, he remembers a better america, when his shiny good guy badge would turn water to wine, and jesus himself made personal appearances in mexican food stores and car washes all over the nation.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"People forget how the humble the Bills fans were during those SB years."

Trust me, your fans were not humble. The Bills fans I encountered in college (upstate NY) from '90-'93 are the reason I hate the Bills. No fans are humble when their team is winning.

"People forget how the humble the Bills fans were during those SB years."

Trust me, your fans were not humble. The Bills fans I encountered in college (upstate NY) from '90-'93 are the reason I hate the Bills. No fans are humble when their team is winning.

In that case, why the f*ck are you here again?

Johnny, I'm with you 100%. If this were Peyton Manning we were talking about, things would be different...but I'm THRILLED with this news, and nobody's lectures are going to change that. Brady and Belichick have had this coming to them for YEARS.

When I heard about Brady's injury I was surprised to feel completely indifferent. After their Super Bowl loss and now this, it appears that the Great Patriette Joy Ride has at last come to a screeching end.

This will be an interesting season indeed! GO BILLS!!!