Name your MVP vs. the Seahawks

you'll notice your the only one saying this.....for today I wouldn't give TE a game ball...he played well but not game ball well....in the first quarter I was wondering who was at QB for the Bills....his demeanor was that of a scared cat...he made a few high throws and of course there were a few throws the WR's should have cought....he did calm down in the second quarter and played better but not game ball better.

my game ball goes to - Stroud, Williams, Youboty, Corto, Parrish, Evans

I agree with you.... The first quarter and a good portion of the 2nd was a friggin monsoon, it was raining sideways and the wind was whipping. Trent really didn't start getting it done until the weather started to break. Once the weather broke he was doing well. I'm not sold on him yet. He was faced with adversity in the weather and he didn't really do anything with it. I also noticed quite a few check downs that probably could have waited for the play to develop as the O line was giving him a lot of time to throw. All in all though it was a pretty decent day for him but he needs to get better with the weather issue.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirk Chambers and the offensive line.

Gotta agree there. Trent had all day throw the entire game. Chambers was 1 on 1 with Kearny the majority of the game and didn't give an inch. Also, on Marshawn's TD run, Chambers sealed off the right side to create the hole at the line of scrimmage, then got to the 2nd level and chipped the linebacker. Best block of the game. Look, if peters can duplicate his play from last year I want him to get back as soon as possible, but its great to know that without him the o-line is very competent.

Gotta agree there. Trent had all day throw the entire game. Chambers was 1 on 1 with Kearny the majority of the game and didn't give an inch. Also, on Marshawn's TD run, Chambers sealed off the right side to create the hole at the line of scrimmage, then got to the 2nd level and chipped the linebacker. Best block of the game. Look, if peters can duplicate his play from last year I want him to get back as soon as possible, but its great to know that without him the o-line is very competent.

Ditto! I was impressed as hell with Stroud and so many others but like Mitchell said after the game thats what they pay me to do. Chambers on the other hand handled Kearney 1on1 all day, and I can't imagine anyone, other than his mother, expected that. Three cheers to Kirk.

Ditto! I was impressed as hell with Stroud and so many others but like Mitchell said after the game thats what they pay me to do. Chambers on the other hand handled Kearney 1on1 all day, and I can't imagine anyone, other than his mother, expected that. Three cheers to Kirk.

Chambers really played well in pass blocking, as did Walker. The run blocking was pretty horrible, although Shonert was able to disguise it a little bit by running draws on third and long and running out of the spread formations. Straight up we got very few good holes on either side.

Chambers really played well in pass blocking, as did Walker. The run blocking was pretty horrible, although Shonert was able to disguise it a little bit by running draws on third and long and running out of the spread formations. Straight up we got very few good holes on either side.

Got the edge on the TD run, other than that?