Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

For as much crap as I'm giving Steely about his latest selections, I'd still take Avril Lavigne over snaggletooth Kristen Dunst.

Not me. KD is snaggletoothed, but I think she is likely really cute, in person, most of the time. She has a good bod, too. She isn't gorgeous, that's for sure.

Avril isn't really all that cute, to start with, but she cleans up OK. Plus, she is a talentless Sk8er girl-wannabe, that acts and sounds dumber than a bag of hair.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me. KD is snaggletoothed, but I think she is likely really cute, in person, most of the time. She has a good bod, too. She isn't gorgeous, that's for sure.

Avril isn't really all that cute, to start with, but she cleans up OK. Plus, she is a talentless Sk8er girl-wannabe, that acts and sounds dumber than a bag of hair.

IMO you just described Kirsten Dunst.

I've never seen her in public, but I've seen a lot of non-'Glamour Shots" pics of her that make Dunst look much more like she should be taking tickets at the movie theater, not starring inside.

IMO you just described Kirsten Dunst.

I've never seen her in public, but I've seen a lot of non-'Glamour Shots" pics of her that make Dunst look much more like she should be taking tickets at the movie theater, not starring inside.

I don't disagree, but she would be a relatively cute, and relatively clean, ticket taker, with a pretty nice body. You might even take her out for a drink.

OTOH, I have a feeling that Avril, would look like a street chick with scabies. Plus you'd have to listen to her rant about how she is a rebel, or some other nonsense. That's all I'm sayin'.

They both clean up fine, though. Neither belong in a thread with this title, I think we can agree on that.

Yeah I'll confirm it too, I saw a report on her prior to the release Transformers, and she had it pretty rough as a kid, just like her Transformers character.

that said, Steely, you need an intervention here. Avril Lavigne is a poor man's Kirsten Dunst. So I am providing you a link to regain your manhood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKDWkjV-KR4...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hep6dQeHx88

and this is one to get the thread back on the right track NSFW

Speaking of Snaggle teeth. I'm surprised she hasn't come up yet.

Jewel Kilcher

What the hell is that supposed to mean Jack- Ass!!

:sick:

Nothing. Simply pointing out that the guy who started a thread called "The most beautiful woman in her prime", has introduced most of the marginal to outright "doesn't being any where near this thread" women to the thread.

Other than that, I have no point. :)

Nothing. Simply pointing out that the guy who started a thread called "The most beautiful woman in her prime", has introduced most of the marginal to outright "doesn't being any where near this thread" women to the thread.

Other than that, I have no point. :rolleyes:

Have you ever taken a gander at her chest?? :wallbash:

Other than that, I have no point. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what you're talking about. :doh:

So, any broad with big jugs fits the description of this thread? Is that your position?

Her face and whole body are pretty too, but jugs really push the rating up! :wallbash:

So, any broad with big jugs fits the description of this thread? Is that your position?

Several pages back this thread devolved from "most beautiful woman in her prime" to "any chick Steely Dan would do."

EDIT: As I type this I see he has bowed to the pressure and changed the thread title to "Women you find attractive." As such I drop my previous objections to the inclusion of Kari Byron and Avril Lavigne.

Several pages back this thread devolved from "most beautiful woman in her prime" to "any chick Steely Dan would do."

EDIT: As I type this I see he has bowed to the pressure and changed the thread title to "Women you find attractive." As such I drop my previous objections to the inclusion of Kari Byron and Avril Lavigne.

So, I take it wives, girlfriends and basically, all random chicks, are now allowed. A picture is still a must, though.

I think Jewel is pretty hot. The snaggletooth knocks her down some, but not a whole lot. I think Deano is including her music in his overall assessment of her, although I could be wrong on that. If not, I'd still do her...with a muzzle on so I won't have to see her snaggletooth AND she won't be able to yodel.

I think Jewel is pretty hot. The snaggletooth knocks her down some, but not a whole lot. I think Deano is including her music in his overall assessment of her, although I could be wrong on that. If not, I'd still do her...with a muzzle on so I won't have to see her snaggletooth AND she won't be able to yodel.

Jewell is OK, and fits the new description of the thread. But, no way is she one of the most beautiful women EVER in her prime. I didn't consider her music, which I find insipid, but not revolting.

Jewell is OK, and fits the new description of the thread. But, no way is she one of the most beautiful women EVER in her prime. I didn't consider her music, which I find insipid, but not revolting.

Fair enough. She isn't one of the most beautiful women ever. But I see the thread title has changed. :rolleyes:

So, I take it wives, girlfriends and basically, all random chicks, are now allowed. A picture is still a must, though.

Fair enough. She isn't one of the most beautiful women ever. But I see the thread title has changed. :wallbash:

Is it my fault you guys can't read?! :rolleyes: I didn't change the title it's always been that way. I swear on Dean's nose hairs that I didn't change it and I'm offended that I would be accused of such shenanigans! :doh:

Is it my fault you guys can't read?! :rolleyes: I didn't change the title it's always been that way. I swear on Dean's nose hairs that I didn't change it and I'm offended that I would be accused of such shenanigans! :wallbash:

Shenanigans is a serious accusation.