Question for Liberals.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are Liberals for abortion (killing an unborn baby), but against the death penalty?

I really do not understand this at all. Please enlighten me.

I am not "for" abortion. I'm for giving a woman the choice to terminate a fetus in her body. And I'm for more narrow use of the death penalty. Don't be so narrow in your thinking. Try to expand your mind a bit.

I am not "for" abortion. I'm for giving a woman the choice to terminate a fetus in her body. And I'm for more narrow use of the death penalty. Don't be so narrow in your thinking. Try to expand your mind a bit.

So you ARE for abortion. Only if it is on your terms. You would think a rational thinking person would have it the opposite of what you said. A narrow use for abortion and having the death penalty to terminate the low life sickos who deserve it.

So you ARE for abortion. Only if it is on your terms. You would think a rational thinking person would have it the opposite of what you said. A narrow use for abortion and having the death penalty to terminate the low life sickos who deserve it.

Ah, so you're just a mindless ideologue looking to confirm some worth in your shallow life, huh? You and Ann Coulter deserve each other.

Come on libs, don't be afraid to answer.

Why do you want the government to control what a person can do with their body? I bet you think you know what's best for everyone, don't you? What other parts on the constitution do you want to rip up? I bet you also consider yourself a better American and patriot than others.

"I want to pick a fight and justify my own beliefs!!! Please validate me, liberals!!!"

:lol:

No, not looking to pick a fight. I am really interested in how it is ok to kill an unborn baby, but not a convicted murderer. Don't see why that is such a tough question if you really believe in your "beliefs".

No, not looking to pick a fight. I am really interested in how it is ok to kill an unborn baby, but not a convicted murderer. Don't see why that is such a tough question if you really believe in your "beliefs".

No, you're really just bored on a Friday night. If you were truly interested in a discussion, you wouldn't be couching the question in such biased phrasing.

Why do you want the government to control what a person can do with their body? I bet you think you know what's best for everyone, don't you? What other parts on the constitution do you want to rip up? I bet you also consider yourself a better American and patriot than others.

You see, there are two sides of a coin. On one side, you have an irresponsible person who wants to kill an unborn baby. On the other side you have a unborn baby who wants to live. Who's "constitutional rights are you violating?

No, you're really just bored on a Friday night. If you were truly interested in a discussion, you wouldn't be couching the question in such biased phrasing.

So tell me. How should I ask the question? You know, I wouldn't want to offend anyone. Please enlighten me O wise one. :lol:

Your right, I am bored. It's just that libtards are so fun to watch. :lol:

You see, there are two sides of a coin. On one side, you have an irresponsible person who wants to kill an unborn baby. On the other side you have a unborn baby who wants to live. Who's "constitutional rights are you violating?

Sorry. I assumed you would have read this document.

I see you don't want to answer the question.

I should have guessed you're not interested in a reasoned argument. Go back to listening to your masters and stop trying to pretend you can carry on an adult discussion.

I have simply have to remember that this is an internet message board dominated by insecure shut-ins and not forum for intelligent debate. (Chris Farley smacking his head, "Stupid, stupid!")

Administrators: My apologies for taking his bait and wasting bandwidth.

I'm for the death penalty but only for "unborn babies" that have committed a crime.

Oh, look, someone else looking for validation. Why don't you and westside spend some time "validating" each other; the rest of us will give you some privacy.

Don't forget to use protection.