Mommy needs to become Vice President honey

They haven't figured out how to crowbar any Obama "messiah" jokes into the Palin discussion.

Glad you are focusing all your attention on the child of a candidate rather than asking the hard questions of a junior senator and his ties to Ayers or about his associations with other convicted felons...er real estate brokers and bankers... yeah you guys keep taking the high road :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are focusing all your attention on the child of a candidate rather than asking the hard questions of a junior senator and his ties to Ayers or about his associations with other convicted felons...er real estate brokers and bankers... yeah you guys keep taking the high road :D

Save that for the fearless leader Obama.

:lol:

When someone preaches to me and they have hypocritical issues, I will let them know!

Didn't the chosen one .... aka Barack, admit to snorting coke??? nice double standard.... who is running for office? Barack or the 17 year old daughter of a Governor... <_<

Should he admit that now? Especially since it's widely known? What purpose does that serve?

And how do you do that oh wise one? No one told me what to do at the age of 17. I was a pompus ass then too.

One doesn't just become a pompous ass... If my children become one... I have to look directly in the mirror and re-examine myself.

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I am not saying this crap isn't going to happen... But, don't delude yourself in a river of warm fuzzy upbringing.

There is always a reason why one rebels and a lot of it is close to home.

I am not saying I am perfect or wise... Maybe I am fool for taking responsibility and finding fault in myself first... I have found out first hand, it does not get you too far.

One doesn't just become a pompous ass... If my children become one... I have to look directly in the mirror and re-examine myself.

I am not saying this crap isn't going to happen... But, don't delude yourself in a river of warm fuzzy upbringing.

I am not saying I am perfect or wise... Maybe I am fool for taking responsibility and finding fault in myself first... I have found out first hand, it does not get you too far.

Thanks for knowing my family. I'm one of six and the only one that ever did drugs or got into any real trouble. One of six. I think those odds point more to me than my parents. And I also don't look so much at how children behave at the age of 17 (prime rebellion years) as they do at other ages. I was married at the age of 22, moved away from my family and worked my way up very fast in the LA restaurant scene. I have now moved up very fast in my "second life" bot of which are direct results of the values (work, personal, social) that my parents instilled in me. The fact that I dabbled in drugs and alcohol at a young age was my rebellion to the values that they tried to put on me. Nice try, trying to tell me about my family. <_<

Thanks for knowing my family. I'm one of six and the only one that ever did drugs or got into any real trouble. One of six. I think those odds point more to me than my parents. And I also don't look so much at how children behave at the age of 17 (prime rebellion years) as they do at other ages. I was married at the age of 22, moved away from my family and worked my way up very fast in the LA restaurant scene. I have now moved up very fast in my "second life" bot of which are direct results of the values (work, personal, social) that my parents instilled in me. The fact that I dabbled in drugs and alcohol at a young age was my rebellion to the values that they tried to put on me. Nice try, trying to tell me about my family. <_<

I am not telling you anything. If you want me to, I could. No need to get defensive. Geesh, a little more introspective look at things will help.

I hope we all live long to talk about this years from now.

Anyway, we agree to disagree I guess.

I am not telling you anything. If you want me to, I could. No need to get defensive. Geesh, a little more introspective look at things will help.

I hope we all live long to talk about this years from now.

Anyway, we agree to disagree I guess.

When you challenge someone's upbringing and point a finger at their parents be prepared for them to get defensive.

When you challenge someone's upbringing and point a finger at their parents be prepared for them to get defensive.

<_<

We must be two totally different birds Chef!

I can probably tell you a ton of times that I point the finger at my parents for effing up and a ton of times myself as a parent effed up... I guess it is no biggy to me.

Sorry you felt that I was doing such a bad thing... It wasn't intended.

<_<

We must be two totally different birds Chef!

I can probably tell you a ton of times that I point the finger at my parents for effing up and a ton of times myself as a parent effed up... I guess it is no biggy to me.

Sorry you felt that I was doing such a bad thing... It wasn't intended.

Getting back to my original point. Kids (especially 17 year olds) !@#$ around and it's not always the parents fault.

Getting back to my original point. Kids (especially 17 year olds) !@#$ around and it's not always the parents fault.

More times than not it points to the parents... Let me guess you were one of the youngest in your family? If not, your points are more validated if you are not the oldest out of your siblings.

But, in the case of Palin... Come on, Bristol was phucking right when her mama was ready to pop... Now maybe it wasn't Sarah's fault... But, quite a mother-daughter dynamic that isn't to all uncommon in these cases believe it or not. Think about it. I know personally a few cases where this happens... That is the older mother has a child where the younger daughter also has a child. Now the fems are gonna flame me... But, the female psychology is a rather mystifying one.

The last two might be her, but the first three really don't look like Bristol Palin.

Again, how do we know these weren't Photoshopped??? Nobody knows for sure. I simply don't trust this.

And it's like Chef said...what were you all doing when you were 17? Me, I was actually worried about my future. Didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I tried to be a good kid, and live by those values that my parents instilled in me. My rebellious years (such as they were) didn't really happen until I was around 25 or so.

I remember seeing one of the pics on Friday of the Palin family. Bristol didn't look too happy...like she knew the s--- was gonna hit the fan.

Do you actually have children?

More times than not it points to the parents... Let me guess you were one of the youngest in your family? If not, your points are more validated if you are not the oldest out of your siblings.

But, in the case of Palin... Come on, Bristol was phucking right when her mama was ready to pop... Now maybe it wasn't Sarah's fault... But, quite a mother-daughter dynamic that isn't to all uncommon in these cases believe it or not. Think about it. I know personally a few cases where this happens... That is the older mother has a child where the younger daughter also has a child. Now the fems are gonna flame me... But, the female psychology is a rather mystifying one.

Let me guess you took a psychology course in Jr. College.

Outstanding.

Can't wait till middle America decides that the liberals have piled on this woman and her children far too much for their taste. Obama is smart enough to not be leading this charge, but he can't control the nasty hatred and bitterness that drives the American political left, now that it is emerging exactly the way it did four years ago.

Hey RCow, Obama up by 16 in PA yet?

Outstanding.

Can't wait till middle America decides that the liberals have piled on this woman and her children far too much for their taste. Obama is smart enough to not be leading this charge, but he can't control the nasty hatred and bitterness that drives the American political left, now that it is emerging exactly the way it did four years ago.

Hey RCow, Obama up by 16 in PA yet?

Oh right, like middle America has any clue what dailykos or even a blog is. They're more apt to check out US Magazine or National Enquirer while waiting in the checkout line. Since when did tabloid rags become the liberal media? It's over Johnny-IT'S OVER!!!!!!