(OT) Congrats to Boston from a

I'll give credit where credit is do. Your team simply wanted it more and outplayed our team over the last four games. I think Luccino's comments about the evil empire are rediculous though. Boston has the second highest payroll so don't call the kettle black. You still have to win the world series to really accomplish anything. If simply beating the Yankees is good enough then you have problems. Being an avid Bills fan I can't be upset over the Yankees losing. We have 26 World Championships and I know that George will have us back in the run next year. So enjoy your victory Boston. See you next season.

THey are the "Evil Empire" Eventually every Empire crumbles.. The Yanks have no financial limit. I think the Yanks like the mystic of the Evil Empire!Schillings performance will go do as one of the ballsiest performance EVER !!

GO BILLS &&&&&&&&&&&& GO SOXXXXXXXXX~!

SOX MAKE HISTORY!!!!

THey are the "Evil Empire" Eventually every Empire crumbles.. The Yanks have no financial limit. I think the Yanks like the mystic of the Evil Empire!Schillings performance will go do as one of the ballsiest performance EVER !!

GO BILLS  &&&&&&&&&&&& GO SOXXXXXXXXX~!

SOX MAKE HISTORY!!!!

78781[/snapback]

Typical Sox fan. I offer a congratulatory post and you go off like an idiot. Whatever. You have to win it all for it to mean anything and I garauntee we'll be back next year.

SOX MAKE HISTORY!!!!

78781[/snapback]

Your an a-hole, man. USMCBillsFan tries to start a classy post and this is the crap that he gets. Learn how to win with class.

I'll simply accept your congratulations and say that was the single greatest playoff series I've ever seen. The Yankees didnt choke it away, the Red Sox simply grabbed it from them. They are worthy opponents and scare the crap out of me every time we play them.

Guys like Derek Jeter, Joe Torre, Bernie Williams, Mariano Rivera are class acts through and through.

See you guys next year. Beltran will do an awesome job for you guys in CF, he'll put up MONSTER numbers in that ballpark.

Guest Another moron

SOX MAKE HISTORY!!!!

78781[/snapback]

Still has to bring up $ every minute evne in their finest hr....another loser

Hey, they're all making a ton of money. They are obviously very closed matched teams as it took 7 games to decide it. But man, for me - someone who can't stand baseball - I couldnt stop watching. Even when they went up 8-1, it wasnt over, the Yanks can score 8 in a third of an inning! Now, if the Sox don't win the series, I'll be pissed. And please ignore my avatar, I forget which team it is right now, but I rotated through all of them :blush:

I'll give credit where credit is do. Your team simply wanted it more and outplayed our team over the last four games. I think Luccino's comments about the evil empire are rediculous though. Boston has the second highest payroll so don't call the kettle black. You still have to win the world series to really accomplish anything. If simply beating the Yankees is good enough then you have problems. Being an avid Bills fan I can't be upset over the Yankees losing. We have 26 World Championships and I know that George will have us back in the run next year. So enjoy your victory Boston. See you next season.

78776[/snapback]

By the way, USMC, this was definitely a left-handed congratulations. You said congrats in the first sentence, then basically ripped on the Sox! :blush:

By the way, USMC, this was definitely a left-handed congratulations. You said congrats in the first sentence, then basically ripped on the Sox! :blush:

78906[/snapback]

I wasn't ripping the sox per se.. See I'm getting throttled at work today. Just like everybody seeks me out EVERY time the Bills lose, it's just as bad with the Yankees. A lot of the Boston fans in my shop are just happy beating the Yanks. They basically don't care what happens from here. They are glad to get there. That's all I was saying. ;)

I wasn't ripping the sox per se.. See I'm getting throttled at work today. Just like everybody seeks me out EVERY time the Bills lose, it's just as bad with the Yankees. A lot of the Boston fans in my shop are just happy beating the Yanks. They basically don't care what happens from here. They are glad to get there. That's all I was saying.  :blush:

78923[/snapback]

You have no idea, man. I work in this town. The outside of my cube is plastered with A-fraud pictures, I owe two people lunch, and at 1:00 they've got a cake with the Sox on it. Not gonna be a good day.

I thought it was bunch of crap.

You just won....are you that high on yourself that you have to throw out "All empire must fall" I mean c'mon. I didn't see Joe Torre down there saying "Oh, they got lucky" Have some class. You are the management of a great franchise.

But, then again, I can remember some comment Steinbrenner has made in the past.....

You have no idea, man.  I work in this town.  The outside of my cube is plastered with A-fraud pictures, I owe two people lunch, and at 1:00 they've got a cake with the Sox on it.  Not gonna be a good day.

78931[/snapback]

A cake??? :blush:;):lol: That's hilarious. When the Bills win the super bowl I'm not buying a cake. I'm buying about 8 kegs and a 100 lb pig to bbq. A cake?? Boy the fans in Boston really know how to celebrate a win... :lol::lol:

A cake???  :blush:  ;)  :lol:  That's hilarious. When the Bills win the super bowl I'm not buying a cake. I'm buying about 8 kegs and a 100 lb pig to bbq. A cake?? Boy the fans in Boston really know how to celebrate a win... :lol:  :lol:

78934[/snapback]

Yeah. I told them I'll deal with whatever they can throw at me until 5:00, but that's it.

When the Bills were on their losing streak, every monday seemed like a 16 hour day.

Typical Sox fan. I offer a congratulatory post and you go off like an idiot. Whatever. You have to win it all for it to mean anything and I garauntee we'll be back next year.

78797[/snapback]

Yeah, but I guess one could say, typical Yankee fan. Offer congratulations but not without the defensive "we are not the Evil Empire" tagline.

One could also point out that because of Steinbrenner's relentless willingness to spend any amount of money, that the Sox have no choice but to be the second biggest spender in the majors just to compete. The reality is, that even though the Sox are second, they are a DISTANT second. The difference between the Sox and the Yanks payrolls in 2004 would have funded a dozen or so other teams' payrolls this year.

Yeah, but I guess one could say, typical Yankee fan.  Offer congratulations but not without the defensive "we are not the Evil Empire" tagline.

One could also point out that because of Steinbrenner's relentless willingness to spend any amount of money, that the Sox have no choice but to be the second biggest spender in the majors just to compete.  The reality is, that even though the Sox are second, they are a DISTANT second.  The difference between the Sox and the Yanks payrolls in 2004 would have funded a dozen or so other teams' payrolls this year.

79016[/snapback]

Well I guess anybody can say whatever they want. I hope we have a 500 million dollar payroll next year and go undefeated. We'll start by being 162-0 and then we'll go 11-0 in route to our 27th world championship. How's that sound?