If Peters shows up tomorrow..........

JK2000

....would he start? When would Walter Jones show up when he was pulling this crap with Seattle?

Doubt it. Walter Jones was already in that offense and was able to pick up where he left off. Peters doesn't have that luxury. Only if we have a big lead in the 2nd half (please, ye gods!) would I expect to see Peters on the field.

That is if he even reports this week. I still think he's going to take this sorry stance into the season...

I'm sure the Bills will be rightly wary of players that hire Eugene "Gotta Get Mine" Parker

Even if Peters shows up any day now in shape, he won't be in "game shape." That will take time. Perhaps a few weeks until he is ready to go for a full 4 quarters. Plus there's a new offensive system in place now and that most likely means different line calls than last season. So he'll need time to learn these calls as well.

On another note, i know i've read this before from someone else's post. Eugene Parker, stay away from Demetrius Bell!

Even if Peters shows up any day now in shape, he won't be in "game shape." That will take time. Perhaps a few weeks until he is ready to go for a full 4 quarters. Plus there's a new offensive system in place now and that most likely means different line calls than last season. So he'll need time to learn these calls as well.

On another note, i know i've read this before from someone else's post. Eugene Parker, stay away from Demetrius Bell!

if he shows up out of shape or still hurt, I'd say fine him game checks until he clears, that'll teach him, the ungratful P.I.T.A.!!!....... :thumbsup:

if he shows up out of shape or still hurt, I'd say fine him game checks until he clears, that'll teach him, the ungratful P.I.T.A.!!!....... :worthy:

if he shows up in shape and they play him, he still wont get paid until the third game, $550,000.00 in fines, $191,000.00 per game x 3 games = $573,000.00,

what an :thumbsup: idiot!!!

Peter's truely is being an idiot right now. If he comes back to the team and plays, he Better make amends to the rest of the Bills. He surely isn't being a team player. ugh, how frustrating! Let's hope Eugene Parker really doesn't sign the entire Bill's O-line.

....would he start? When would Walter Jones show up when he was pulling this crap with Seattle?

Hell no! Unless he wants to risk injury so he can sit out the season on this "excuse" and renegotiate next year. This seems very likely IMO, however.

He should be brought on slowly and allowed to start in week 4.