Lol @ Greggggg Williams

Ramius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=2808

Does greggggg this he's Bill Parcells or something? Someone needs to tell gregggggg-o that Prioleau simply isn't that good.

Honestly I never thought he was that bad. I thought he was a good st's player while he was here and he wasn't bad in washington either. I would've much prefered to have Prioleau then have been stuck with The likes of Jim Leonhard ever again. I'd venture to say he was also a better player then George Wilson as well.

that lasted all of one season

Actually, he ran the Skins' D from 2004-2007. That's four seasons, not one. His D ranked 3rd in the NFL in 2004 and 9th in 2005. I am not sure of the exact ranking last year, but I know it was in the NFC's top-10 all season.

I think he is a very good DC., He may just not be suited to head coach, but we'll know for sure in the coming years as he is sure to get another shot.

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=2808

Does greggggg this he's Bill Parcells or something? Someone needs to tell gregggggg-o that Prioleau simply isn't that good.

Prioleau knows Gregggggo's system and doesn't suck in it. Now take him out of that system, and forget about it. He is a lot like Todd Collins in Al's system last year.

Yeah, cause you know people who consistently field defenses in the top 5 in the league need to get canned STAT.

if hes sooo good, why is he always on the move from team to team?

unlike def cords who actually are great (jim johnson, monti kiffin) teams tend to want to keep those guys

Actually, he ran the Skins' D from 2004-2007. That's four seasons, not one. His D ranked 3rd in the NFL in 2004 and 9th in 2005. I am not sure of the exact ranking last year, but I know it was in the NFC's top-10 all season.

I think he is a very good DC., He may just not be suited to head coach, but we'll know for sure in the coming years as he is sure to get another shot.

He was supposed to get the head job in Washington when Gibbs retired. How did that work out?

i think his defenses are over rated.defense is rated in yards allowed,not third downs and points scored.when he was the head coach of the bills our defense was rated in the top 5,but yet the bills defenses couldnt stop anybody on 3rd down and those bills defenses gave up a ton of points.go bills!

unlike def cords who actually are great (jim johnson, monti kiffin) teams tend to want to keep those guys

He moved after Gibbs left. New HC's want their own guys as coordinators.

Jim Johnson and Monte Kiffin have been on the short list of hc's for years, neither of which had any desire to be a hc. There was rumors last year, Lane Kiffin was trying to get his dad, to be the dc out in Oakland, AL Davis wanted to keep the guy they had, and overruled the younger Kiffin. Some people just have cushy jobs, and some like where they're at. Monte re-signed with the bucs. Jim Johnson has a good thing with the eagles attacking defense. There's no reason for him to leave, and he's 67 probably doesn't want to be a hc. There's also guys like Dick LeBeau, who built a legacy for themselves. Tried to be a hc. Failed and stayed with what he does best. Losing LeBeau when we had him, and not giving him the dc job, was as bad of a mistake of the Donahoe regime, as not re-signing Pat Williams.

Jim Johnson and Monte Kiffin have been on the short list of hc's for years, neither of which had any desire to be a hc. There was rumors last year, Lane Kiffin was trying to get his dad, to be the dc out in Oakland, AL Davis wanted to keep the guy they had, and overruled the younger Kiffin. Some people just have cushy jobs, and some like where they're at. Monte re-signed with the bucs. Jim Johnson has a good thing with the eagles attacking defense. There's no reason for him to leave, and he's 67 probably doesn't want to be a hc. There's also guys like Dick LeBeau, who built a legacy for themselves. Tried to be a hc. Failed and stayed with what he does best. Losing LeBeau when we had him, and not giving him the dc job, was as bad of a mistake of the Donahoe regime, as not re-signing Pat Williams.

so what your sayin is greg has decided to take his awsome defensive systems elsewhere even though ownership was begging him to stay with his top 5 defenses..

at best he is in the 2nd level of def cords in this league, and im not even sure about that...i for one am glad hes loooong gone