J.P.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity take the Bills team of 04-07 and imagine Tom Brady or Peyton Manning at QB, what would you think

their record would be?

omg tom brady and peyton manning are good the NFL Network and Espn Live keep telling me that they are

based on what? His awesome 10-31 career record?

We all know where you stand on the qb situation. You go to bed crying every night because your man love is not starting anymore. Get over it & stop wishing for Edwards to get injured just so Losman can play & somehow resurrect his career. Edwards is the starter, got it?

Who said anything about JP starting or wishing Edwards gets hurt? I simply pointed out that the debate will continue until Trent shows he's the better guy and we've all seen JP play well before. He's played well in pre-season also. If you believe that Turk has a better game plan and that the addition of Hardy and more experience for other young offensive players (including the QBs) will make a difference, then both QBs should play better as well. To me that means we should expect both QBs to be more productive including Trent.

Out of curiosity take the Bills team of 04-07 and imagine Tom Brady or Peyton Manning at QB, what would you think

their record would be?

You know in that same time span that Losman compiled his 10-21 record, the same bills team without Losman starting & any other qb starting(Holcolmb/Edwards) compiled a record of 9-8.

& btw, if we had Manning or Brady at QB over the last few years our record would be certainly better then 19-29 imho.

Who said anything about JP starting or wishing Edwards gets hurt? I simply pointed out that the debate will continue until Trent shows he's the better guy and we've all seen JP play well before. He's played well in pre-season also. If you believe that Turk has a better game plan and that the addition of Hardy and more experience for other young offensive players (including the QBs) will make a difference, then both QBs should play better as well. To me that means we should expect both QBs to be more productive including Trent.

Alright, your right, we probably will need jp this year given edwards track record. Hopefully he plays more consistent then he has in the past if called upon.

You know in that same time span that Losman compiled his 10-21 record, the same bills team without Losman starting & any other qb starting(Holcolmb/Edwards) compiled a record of 9-8.

& btw, if we had Manning or Brady at QB over the last few years our record would be certainly better then 19-29 imho.

Are these records including the game against the Pats* JP started & Trent LOST, & the game against the Jets Trent started & JP WON, & the KC game JP DIDN"T start but WON?

Are these records including the game against the Pats* JP started & Trent LOST, & the game against the Jets Trent started & JP WON, & the KC game JP DIDN"T start but WON?

Fine his record is 12-20. Does that make you feel any better?

Fine his record is 12-20. Does that make you feel any better?

That would be 12-19 (do the math, & check your answers), & 6-11. I'm just sayin. And if you think the Bills would have done much better with Manning or Brady @ QB I don't think so, it is a team game..... & that includes the COACHES.

That would be 12-19 (do the math, & check your answers), & 6-11. I'm just sayin. And if you think the Bills would have done much better with Manning or Brady @ QB I don't think so, it is a team game..... & that includes the COACHES.

If we had Manning or Brady I am pretty sure we would not be talking about a 10yr playoff drought right now.

Anyways, hopefully Losman could play alright this year, if/when called upon, because the %'s say he will get an opportunity & not because edwards is injury prone. Because QB's get hurt in this league. I read yesterday 62 different qbs started games last year.

If we had Manning or Brady I am pretty sure we would not be talking about a 10yr playoff drought right now.

Anyways, hopefully Losman could play alright this year, if/when called upon, because the %'s say he will get an opportunity & not because edwards is injury prone. Because QB's get hurt in this league. I read yesterday 62 different qbs started games last year.

If Greggo hadn't decimated a top 10 defense, & used Valuable resources to rebuild the defense in his image, instead of using them to FIX the offense as he should have, I am pretty sure we would not be talking about a 10 yr playoff drought right now.

Just think Manning not being able to change plays at the line of scrimmage.He would have to play what Fairchild called.

Just think Manning not being able to change plays at the line of scrimmage.He would have to play what Fairchild called.

Exactly, & could you see Brady behind that Bills O-line before last year....he would have been pounded. And don't tell me about his ability to get rid of the ball Quickly......we know now, he knew what the defense was going to be.

I do not think even Fairchild is dumb enough not to let Manning audible at the line.