Bills-related text messages (v-coach)

eball

There have been several text messages over the past week, and each time one comes in I anxiously look, hoping it will say "Jason Peters has reported to One Bills Drive."

The latest was today at lunchtime, when the damn message was about Derek Fine's thumb surgery. :ph34r:

There have been several text messages over the past week, and each time one comes in I anxiously look, hoping it will say "Jason Peters has reported to One Bills Drive."

The latest was today at lunchtime, when the damn message was about Derek Fine's thumb surgery. :ph34r:

yeah, I turned it off. Sounds good in theory but it becomes somewhat annoying....Just check TBD....thats all you need to do

The latest was today at lunchtime, when the damn message was about Derek Fine's thumb surgery. :thumbsup:

Yea i react the same way..... hoping to see "the Bills report Jason Peters has reported to the team" but no.... still no such luck

:ph34r: