I am starting to believe we need to trade Peters

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The holdout will end at some point, he'll say he wants to concentrate on football, and we will cheer when he springs Marshawn Lynch for a 1st down on 3rd and 7.

Why are we running a screen or a draw on 3rd and 7, is fairchild back?

Honestly, if the Bills were to trade him, id do it for nothing less then a first rounder. However, with him not willing to help the team out in a very important season, I say F him let him sit for 3 seasons..........like someone else said, watch his promising career go down the crapper

Honestly, if the Bills were to trade him, id do it for nothing less then a first rounder. However, with him not willing to help the team out in a very important season, I say F him let him sit for 3 seasons..........like someone else said, watch his promising career go down the crapper

I'd say he's worth 2 firsts.

I'm not sure if some folks realize just how highly thought of Peters is around the league. The current issue of Sporting News has him rated as the 11th best PLAYER in the league - regardless of position.

You don't trade a guy as gifted as him unless you find out he's badly injured. The Bills hold all the cards here, there's no need to get froggy and jump.

Be careful, there are some who believe he's hiding in a darkened room like the elephant man and his silence demonstrates it. The routine hernia surgery was botched, and he can't compete, but wants guaranteed money before admitting all this. :ph34r:

I'd agree the Bills hold most of the cards, and if (it's a big IF) the players become upset the team isn't reaching their potential, that may induce him to return. It's obvious he communicates with some of them, so perhaps a guy like Dockery becomes the go-between to address this issue to him.

Then again, maybe he doesn't care. Either way, he is a great player and not having him is a huge blow for a team that is looking to make the post-season.

Be careful, there are some who believe he's hiding in a darkened room like the elephant man and his silence demonstrates it. The routine hernia surgery was botched, and he can't compete, but wants guaranteed money before admitting all this. :ph34r:

I'd agree the Bills hold most of the cards, and if (it's a big IF) the players become upset the team isn't reaching their potential, that may induce him to return. It's obvious he communicates with some of them, so perhaps a guy like Dockery becomes the go-between to address this issue to him.

Then again, maybe he doesn't care. Either way, he is a great player and not having him is a huge blow for a team that is looking to make the post-season.

I have come to believe that there is unfortunately a good sized mental illness component to this holdout.

Some of you are reading into what I said, I simply don't believe in placing a player ahead of the team.

This entire situation could have been handled differently and I place little or no blame on the Buffalo Bills.

Some fans simply need to understand a contract is a contract, and Jason signed it!

Where was is agent on that day?