OT - P*ts cut Jason Webster

merlin

I would love to know how much money, after taxes, jason webster has made in the NFL for the PAST THREE YEARS. Should not be more than $15.23 for the work he put in and did. That guy blows. as little as he has been on the field -- really, how much did he make for the last three years aft taxes?

Whoa. They also put O'Callaghan on IR and Neal on the PUP. O'C was a backup, but the right side of that o-line could be in trouble. (And I'm not talking about Nick Kaczur's legal issues.)

The Patriots will get off to a fast start because the 1st 3 weeks they have KC at home, Jets on the road & Miami at home. If they lose any one of these games, the end is near, although we might have to wait until the playoffs to write them off. I'd love for the final game to be for the AFC East. Can you imagine the Bills & Pats tied with the final game at the Ralph? It would be pandemonium! I say we're both 11-4 going into that game.

I would love to know how much money, after taxes, jason webster has made in the NFL for the PAST THREE YEARS. Should not be more than $15.23 for the work he put in and did. That guy blows. as little as he has been on the field -- really, how much did he make for the last three years aft taxes?

If I'm right about this he got his whole salary last year or at least a settlement.

The Patriots will get off to a fast start because the 1st 3 weeks they have KC at home, Jets on the road & Miami at home. If they lose any one of these games, the end is near, although we might have to wait until the playoffs to write them off. I'd love for the final game to be for the AFC East. Can you imagine the Bills & Pats tied with the final game at the Ralph? It would be pandemonium! I say we're both 11-4 going into that game.

Wow! Win or lose I'd take the 11 wins cuz that means we have a chance at the postseason in this conference.

Perry Fewwells info?!?!?! LOL. belicheck needs Perry's Defensive Info like a Moose needs a tie rack. Fewell will be luck to have a college defense backs coaching job after this season. 31st ranked defense = bye bye

They sucked him dry of all of Perry Fewell's info, they've got what they wanted and have cut bait. No surprise here.

Perry Fewwells info?!?!?! LOL. belicheck needs Perry's Defensive Info like a Moose needs a tie rack. Fewell will be luck to have a college defense backs coaching job after this season. 31st ranked defense = bye bye

Our d gives up alot of yards but kept us in some games too. With the new additions and ya know some starters this could be a much different year

well, he couldn't do my job. and i show up every day and work hard and never get injured (or call insick). so your analogy holds ZERO water.

The guy cant suck too bad if hes or was on an NFL roster and you are sitting at home or work posting on TBD.......