Edwards back at practice; Walker's arm better

VOR

Both good things to hear.

Buffalo Bills starting quarterback Trent Edwards returned to practice Tuesday after missing a week with a bruised right thigh...

Walker had difficulty moving his arm after he was hurt and was spotted wearing a soft cast immediately after the game. On Tuesday, Walker had much greater mobility in his arm, and even helped backup Demetrius Bell put on his shoulder pads.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=715245

Wow, i'm very relieved to hear about walker's arm... Did anyone else see a season ending break/muscle tear/elbow dislocation happening sunday night? I sure did. The fact that it's "bruised" is a giant relief.

I think everyone, though they didn't want to admit it at the time, thought it was a season-ending injury. It looked so painful, and to turn out to be a bruise? :thumbsup: But I'll take it.

I'm maybe "short term" relieved ....... but going into the season with a bruise prone LT has me a bit worried.

Think about it ...... what else do you know that is bruise prone ......... a banana right ...... who the heck wants a banana playing LT on their team? :wallbash:

Wow, i'm very relieved to hear about walker's arm... Did anyone else see a season ending break/muscle tear/elbow dislocation happening sunday night? I sure did. The fact that it's "bruised" is a giant relief.

I remember seeing the play, and not initially realizing he was hurt, and I was yelling at the TV for him to move and block the guy with a clear lane to the QB.

After the throw I saw him grab his arm and went, "Oh shiit".

Glad to hear it's a bruise, and wasn't nearly as bad as it initially looked. I'm also glad to know that he'll be A-Ok for the first game.

I remember seeing the play, and not initially realizing he was hurt, and I was yelling at the TV for him to move and block the guy with a clear lane to the QB.

After the throw I saw him grab his arm and went, "Oh shiit".

I did the same thing. Edwards could have ran on that play if he made that block! :ph34r: