Fix the O Line

BDW1968

I am sorry and i do not know if any one has talked about this? If we do not get some help for this O Line we are going to be in real trouble. Someone needs to fine J. Peters and get his ass up to 1 bills drive asap. with out a good o line we will drafting early next year.

I am sorry and i do not know if any one has talked about this? If we do not get some help for this O Line we are going to be in real trouble. Someone needs to fine J. Peters and get his ass up to 1 bills drive asap. with out a good o line we will drafting early next year.

Hmmmmm ...... no I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet :nana:

really? i didn't know Jason Peters wasn't there... hmmm if only i knew how to use the search button... :nana:

Does your teacher know you surf the web during class?

FYI, the Bills ARE fining Peters. :nana:

how funny is it that we have this thread stating the Bills need help on the O-line and another thread stating we need to name the O-line

for the record I am on board with the thinking in this thread but thats not to say the Bills should give in to Peters