(OT) Boston v. NY Game 7 thread

millbank

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe this crap. I've been rooting against Boston, but at least I'm not a Yankees fan. That's gotta suck. I just really hope Houston/St. Louis takes the WS. Though with my luck, perhaps I should pretend to be nuetral, as the "BuffOrange curse" appears to be more powerful than the Bambino. Honestly, I don't know why I follow sports anymore.

I don't believe this crap.  I've been rooting against Boston, but at least I'm not a Yankees fan.  That's gotta suck.  I just really hope Houston/St. Louis takes the WS.  Though with my luck, perhaps I should pretend to be nuetral, as the "BuffOrange curse" appears to be more powerful than the Bambino.  Honestly, I don't know why I follow sports anymore.

78542[/snapback]

Hang in there. Like I said, "the curse" isn't gone until the Sox win the WS. God help us if they do because the Sox/Pats fans will become even MORE unbearable.

For the first time ever, I am NOT looking forward to reading the next Sports Guy article. I'd puke if I read it. I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip it, even if it means missing his hilarious take on this weekend's NFL action.

Who has the best chance of beating these guys - the Cards or Astros?

want a storybook ending for the yankees? a rally thanks to pedro.

this is retarded on so many levels.

78563[/snapback]

The Sox will hold on... Yet, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Very retarded.

Let it go Sox... Just win and raise your head up quietly.

I got the game muted... Now 8-3.

Still gonna be tough...

Newbie questions:

My understanding is that the Yanks have traditionally hit Pedro well. If that's the case, from a Boston perspective, why put him in?

Also, what happened earlier in the series when Pedro pitched? BoSox win? Did he do well? Did he get hammered?