Marcus Monk

Tsaikotic

No this is not a ..."I know his name ..lets sign him" thread...I know some ppl on this board wanted him in the draft...was he that bad for the Bears or a victim of numbers?

from what Ive read about him he is raw which was to be expected coming out of a running offense at Arkansas...he'll be on someones practice squad

For a team that needs guys to catch the football, this is very surprising. They should've cut the guys they have throwing him the ball before cutting him :censored:

i know, whats that about!? its like they saw something in practice and drills or something that they didnt like and then cut him....the bears are stoopid. :w00t:

from what Ive read about him he is raw which was to be expected coming out of a running offense at Arkansas...he'll be on someones practice squad

Despite the stats, I was never that impressed during his time at Arkansas (I've seen probably 2/3rds of his games). He's very, very inconsistent and wasn't very effective unless he was running a deep route. Even then, he often played like he was 5'10 and not 6'5. He was no Anthony Lucas in college. He wasn't even George Wilson, in spite of what the stats say. In his defense, I will say that the Razorbacks coaching staff never did him or the others any favors. It was an afterthought and what little they had was a simplistic, antiquated joke and certainly did not prepare him for the NFL.

Is he worth bringing in? Maybe for the practice squad. He might develop, but he has a long way to go.

Hardy, Parrish, Reed & even Price for Monk. I read an article about this kid from jimmy the greek and he says he's one of the best receiver's he's seen strap one on.

Do you even pay attention to Bills football? Price is not even on roster.