PFT reporting a "wave of suspensions"

JK2000

Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills, Please no Bills!!!!!!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Fingers Crossed! Especially Stroud!!

I completely agree, especially on your "especially" since that would be a whole year for him--our other guys would only get 4 games now that Hargrove's gone. Personally, this has also got me wondering if perhaps this is why Matt Light of the Pats* isn't practicing for undisclosed reasons--Rodney did the same thing last summer before his suspension IIRC.

I completely agree, especially on your "especially" since that would be a whole year for him--our other guys would only get 4 games now that Hargrove's gone. Personally, this has also got me wondering if perhaps this is why Matt Light of the Pats* isn't practicing for undisclosed reasons--Rodney did the same thing last summer before his suspension IIRC.

Hmm interesting. Any unexplained absences for the Bills this week?

http://rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Profootballtalk.com hears the NFL is engaged in a "flood of hearings" that could lead to several announcements about suspensions before Week 1.

Bryant McKinnie is expected to be suspended four games. More notable players in danger of discipline include Falcons LB Michael Boley, Saints DE Charles Grant, Colts RB Kenton Keith, and free agent RB Cedric Benson. Others in violation of the steroid or drug test policies could be revealed.

Hmm interesting. Any unexplained absences for the Bills this week?

Not to scare anyone, but wasn't Whitner out this week for personal reasons? Anyone know what that was about? Not intending to spread rumors here--don't know anything at all about this, but am just answering your question.

Not to scare anyone, but wasn't Whitner out this week for personal reasons? Anyone know what that was about? Not intending to spread rumors here--don't know anything at all about this, but am just answering your question.

He was out for personal reasons that he was excused for a long time in advance according to Jauron so I doubt it is for that

Yeah, right. :)

Gotta love Internet anonymity....

If you read above, I was answering the guy's question about whether any Bills were out this week for unexplained reasons. That's all--I was trying very specifically to say that while Whitner was out this week for personal reasons, I don't know if that had anything to do with any of the suspension talk and am very glad that someone later on said that it was for a different reason apparently. In the post way above, I do recall Rodney not practicing last year before the announcement on his ban (and some recent chatter on Pats* fans boards mentioned this as well in the context of concern about some of their other guys who don't seem to be practicing for unexplained reasons--although with the Pats* that may just be because they're tightlipped about injuries.)