McGahee...

otisly00

pure bullsh-- what you wrote. willis, while a total loser of a person, is baltimores top player. he aint going anywhere. he was totally impressive last season, and the ravens are counting on big things in 09 from him. he knee was simply scoped -- a minor procedure. he will carry the rock 300+ this season. becoming a great player.

I can only imagine you're a Ravens fan because I can't believe any right-minded Bills fans who followed McGahee's career here suggesting that he will become a great player. McGahee will never be a great player until he realizes that he actually has to work consistently at that goal. But he won't because he has all the mental capacity of a used mop. The only thing that will help him this year is when he's puking his guts out and getting an IV shoved in his arm after a 35-yard run, they can finally put a body in there (Rice) to cover him for the rest of the game so they don't have to change their gameplan because of McGahee's stubborn and moronic belief that he can condition himself.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. Living 20 miles from Baltimore, I see a lot of loser Raven fans wearing McGahee's jersey. I often approach them, introduce myself as a Bills fan, and thank them for taking him off our hands. I then thank them for giving us one of the most promising young QBs in the league and Marcus freakin' Stroud. Lots of head hanging going on for Ravens fans.

pure bullsh-- what you wrote. willis, while a total loser of a person, is baltimores top player. he aint going anywhere. he was totally impressive last season, and the ravens are counting on big things in 09 from him. he knee was simply scoped -- a minor procedure. he will carry the rock 300+ this season. becoming a great player.

Baltimores top player? Have you heard of Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, or Chris McCallister? He's probably their best offensive player (unless Ogden didn't retire, I can't remember if he did or not).

MCGAHEE'S KILLING US!

"ok. to be successful at all this season were gonna need a good running game. and im starting to doubt if we can get that out of Willis McLazee. first i hear that he missed most of the voluntary workouts and practices and he reports to camp out of shape and then he gets hurt and now i hear that he doesnt know any of the plays. what is up with this guy? doesn he wanna win? i thought he said he liked playing in baltimore. Ray should be all over him about this. i hope rice turns out to be as good as we hope because he might have to start sooner than we think. "

"4 pounds? It's more like 8 lbs! He weighed in at 236 he should be 228 like he was when he cared enough to work in the off-season. He was 230 or more last year and couldn't run more than 2 plays without needing oxygen and an IV."

Baltimores top player? Have you heard of Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, or Chris McCallister? He's probably their best offensive player (unless Ogden didn't retire, I can't remember if he did or not).

I'd put Todd Heap above McGahee easily.

I love it. Living 20 miles from Baltimore, I see a lot of loser Raven fans wearing McGahee's jersey. I often approach them, introduce myself as a Bills fan, and thank them for taking him off our hands. I then thank them for giving us one of the most promising young QBs in the league and Marcus freakin' Stroud. Lots of head hanging going on for Ravens fans.

Yeh but they can always throw the SuperBowl thing at you...

MCGAHEE'S KILLING US!

"ok. to be successful at all this season were gonna need a good running game. and im starting to doubt if we can get that out of Willis McLazee. first i hear that he missed most of the voluntary workouts and practices and he reports to camp out of shape and then he gets hurt and now i hear that he doesnt know any of the plays. what is up with this guy? doesn he wanna win? i thought he said he liked playing in baltimore. Ray should be all over him about this. i hope rice turns out to be as good as we hope because he might have to start sooner than we think. "

"4 pounds? It's more like 8 lbs! He weighed in at 236 he should be 228 like he was when he cared enough to work in the off-season. He was 230 or more last year and couldn't run more than 2 plays without needing oxygen and an IV."

Here's more:

I agree. I say give the nod to Rice on opening day and see what happens. It may do a few things. We might discover the best RB this franchise has every seen, it might light a fire under McGahee's ****** to get his head back into it.

What!? What's wrong with him? He comes to camp 4 pounds overweight and everyone wants him out and Ray Rice in as the starter. HELLO..he just had a pro bowl season. I have no idea where you heard that he doesn't know any of the plays..seriously guys, the McGahee issue isn't big at ALL. The only thing we should be concerned about is his knee being healthy for the opener. Sure Ray Rice is really good but come on...he won't do what Wills does for us. It'd be outrageous to start a rookie over a top 10 PROVEN back.

Not many backs have speed at 235lb overweight with little conditioning, but thats it he relys on his natural ability too much, imagine if he worked hard and came into camp focused, lean and well conditioned.

Where have I heard that before? B-)

Right on, Last year we diddnt have the o-line and yet He still produced, I think the fact He had to get a IV here and there was because He was doing so much work. But thats the reason we drafted Rice, to be aawesome relief, because we wasnt getting it with Musa Smith.

The biggest trend in the NFL latley is a 1-2 punch, Baltimore was preparing for that.

:beer:

look the trade worked out for us but to be honest mcgahee was never the same after his knee injury. before the injury he was a true 4.3 guy and had the greatest acceleration i have ever seen coming out of college. he could have been great but he tore three ligaments. he is really good with power and the ability to bounce it outside but thats about it. he is a top 10 back when he wants to be, which is sad...

For those of us living in Maryland, we get to observe this slow decline a bit closer than the rest of you.

:ph34r:

Enjoy it. It should be a good show, although I'm not sure if slow will end up being a good descriptor for it.

nuh nuh nuh... gone