[please fix subject]???????

SAM HARRIS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im curious what randy moss's stats were in the preseason during his rookie year... the bills wont show there cards to anyone. thats alllllll im saying. simple if u ask me.

18 catches for 142 yards, and 3 TD's in 3 games. He sat one out with a minor injury. He also had 83 yards rushing on 3 carries.

18 catches for 142 yards, and 3 TD's in 3 games. He sat one out with a minor injury. He also had 83 yards rushing on 3 carries.

Thank you for answering, but next time will you make an effort to PLEASE IN THE NAME OF HEAVEN AND EARTH CALM THE !@#$ DOWN!!!!!

thats a lie it was 8 catches for 37 yds and no touchdowns. sorry but try not to be like clinton here ok... :unsure::thumbsup::beer::blush:

• 2 weeks later...
I couldn't find 'em either so I just made up my own. It seemed appropriate in this thread.

Close, according to this it was 14-223-4.

Moss had an astounding rookie season in Minnesota. During the preseason he made 14 receptions for 223 yards and four touchdowns, as the Vikings went 4-0.

http://www.generalscienceindex.com/_home/bios/1997045029.htm