NFL Marketing Question????

OK, we played our FIRST HOME GAME away from our HOME.

Last night's game in no way resembled the opener against Washington.

Considering Pre-season, and the fact that the result does not matter, does anyone else think the fix was in?

Could the NFL have pre-destined a BILLS win to further it's own future Marketing Plans?

Just asking, EH? :thumbsup:

Considering Pre-season, and the fact that the result does not matter, does anyone else think the fix was in?

Could the NFL have pre-destined a BILLS win to further it's own future Marketing Plans?

You have fulfilled your destiny!

the fix was in

The crazy thought crossed my mind as I saw the stats come across my cell phone as the game was played. But as I watched the replay at midnight, and I saw how sharp Edwards' passes were, I knew they were not the result of a defense taking a dive. Then again, the kickoff TD return looked a big uncontested. :)

I think we can just chalk this up to really good timing on the Bills' part. Besides, if the NFL was going to put its rep on the line to orchestrate this, why not put it on national TV?