Hardy? Anyone? Hardy?

Beerball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the F*ck would Hardy get cut are you serious just because he isnt getting it right off then we are going to cut him it is going to take sometime and he is working extremely hard to be ready to be effective and what i can see is that people are all over him in the red zone ohh and Hardy didnt run the wrong route it was overthrown to Schouman who wasnt looking on a crossing route. So get off his back and ohh i watched a replay today and on the first Royal TD Hardy was wide open in the back left corner in the end zone and Hardy was waving his hands but ohh well a TD is a TD and yes he will help take pressure off some people like EVANS which is one REASON we DRAFTED him are you serious why would you even say cut him wow your dumb!

If the Bills wanted that kind of production they could have drafted a pregnant goose. Get it? Goose eggs.

It is early but at this point you would have to think they are glad they drafted S. Johnson for insurance against this kind of thing.

He may not make it to the middle of the season. I could see if he had minimal stats but all 0? He could very well be one of the last cuts. He was a high draft choice so they will give him a long look, but he is fighting for a roster spot at this point.

I agree there is a learning curb. There is a learning curb with everything. When I was 16 my dad was pissed at me because I was ruining a lot of tires. I had to tell him it was because of the learning curb and that he should just chill out.

I don't think Hardy has two worry He's definately NOT GETTING CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at him as a Young Randy Moss but maybe not time will tell but I can say this He's NOT GETTING CUT :unsure:

Hard to see how he's getting in and out of routes watching a replay on a computer monitor. All I could say was that I was happy that he seemed to have a complete grasp of his assignments and showed no hesitation with his motions and where he was supposed to be lined up in relation to the LOS.

Also liked the fact that he seemed to be a willing blocker. He wasn't dominant but he was somewhat efective, he didn't shirk his assignments and he hustled to beat his man to the spot. Nothing to write home about but it wouldn't have been unheard of for a young WR to be reluctant to engage with an always intimidating Steeler defense. I was glad to see Hardy seemed to have no hesitation with getting involved with defenders.