HELP ME PLEASE.... I'M GOING NUTS

sidbuff

I wanna wathc it where it Kicks off but I'm going crazy calling bars and looking in the net....... And I don't want to watch it at 12AM on the repeat on the NFL Network...

This is what sucks about living in Norhter NJ, its nothing but Jets and Giants.....

Any assistance would be a great help....Thanks

SID

Sid,

Stop wasting your time - The game is not being shown live except locally (Buf and Pitt). I am tivoing the game at midnight on the NFL Access Channel- I may stay up to watch the first quarter. Meanwhile, I will see if I can follow the game online....

I wanna wathc it where it Kicks off but I'm going crazy calling bars and looking in the net....... And I don't want to watch it at 12AM on the repeat on the NFL Network...

This is what sucks about living in Norhter NJ, its nothing but Jets and Giants.....

Any assistance would be a great help....Thanks

SID

Are you seriously trying to claim that there are no sports bars in northern NJ who carry the ticket? Give me 30 seconds and a phone book...

They have the ticket but not until the 2008 NFL Kickoff season... Not preseason

I think the game is being shown at midnight (eastern) on the NFL Network. So, you could go to a bar at midnight, and watch...if they have a dish. Not sure what time bars stay open til in Jersey...if I did that where I live, they would kick me out by 2am!

Hey Sid

http://www.theshannonhoboken.com/

I got an e-mail from somone saying that place is showing the game tonight. Don't know if they mean live or the midnight replay.

DUDE DON"T SAY THAT EVEN JOKING AROUND?!?!?!?!?

I know that place. I actually talk the girl into starting a Bills Backers Chapter in that bar in Hoboken...

I'm making the call now...

I think the game is being shown at midnight (eastern) on the NFL Network. So, you could go to a bar at midnight, and watch...if they have a dish. Not sure what time bars stay open til in Jersey...if I did that where I live, they would kick me out by 2am!

Liquor laws - how they vary...

When I lived in Western PA, at closing time, if drinks were surrendered and the door were locked, you could stay on the premises if the owner so allowed.

There was no lack of speakeasy joints in the hinterland hollers, though. If you knocked and were personally known, and not branded as trouble, in you went.

Just spoke to Liz ans she stated that the bar is looking into it right now.... SHe will call me back./ I wil send a post out to all who live in the Nothern NJ/close to the City border area to let you know

SID

By the way BILLSFANONE:

Thanks alot my Bills Brother....

Sid I checked with Texas Arizona (its right near the Path) in Hoboken, they said they are getting the game. I let Liz know as well (Im on her email).

I used to party there all the time when I was younger. My friend lived in Hoboken. I used to fly in on sat morning, we would catch a Mets game in the afternoon & then would go back to Arizona's & drink our azzes off. Pretty cool setup in there. I miss that place. Have not been back there since I have been married(7yrs ago)