Murphy reported partially torn cuff

Beerball

Honestly,this couldn't be playing out any better for Peters right now with all these injuries..And I can't say I like it one bit. I think Peters deserves the money but the tactics are moronic at the core.

The Bills are getting to the point where they are going to have to pay up..

Honestly,this couldn't be playing out any better for Peters right now with all these injuries..And I can't say I like it one bit. I think Peters deserves the money but the tactics are moronic at the core.

The Bills are getting to the point where they are going to have to pay up..

I don't think one thing has anything to do with the other. The FO should not cave to Peters demands until he reports. Estes and Murphy will not change that stance. They can pick out any street FA to replace either of these two if they need to. Now if Walker and Chambers go down, Peters gains some leverage.

I don't think one thing has anything to do with the other. The FO should not cave to Peters demands until he reports. Estes and Murphy will not change that stance. They can pick out any street FA to replace either of these two if they need to. Now if Walker and Chambers go down, Peters gains some leverage.

<_<

Amen.