something about the schedual

I noticed something about the schedual, that i think could also help the bills fortune next season. A bunch of the tough teams that the bills play next year have a tough game the week before they play the bills. SD has to play a sunday nighter against NE the week before they play us, where we are coming off a bye. The pats* play a sunday nighter at indy the week before our first game against them, and even jacksonville has a tough divisional game the first week of the season. Cleveland however has a thursday game before our monday nighter, so they may be fresher than us, but some of these week before games may help us somewhat.

Yeah, I made a thread about this some time back. The new thing though is we don't play any division games 'til nearly mid-season. We could -figuratively- be 6-0 (as the Senator attests) and still not know what we have with 4 games vs. Favre & Brady in the second half.

The Cardinals murderous schedule suggests the Bills game there might be do or die for them, regarding putting fanny's in the seats.

For real :wallbash: . I've seen some bad grammer and spelling on this site from time to time, but give me a break!

That's classic, calling someone out for spelling and !@#$ing up the spelling. (I know it was on purpiss right). :lol: