This is nuckin futs! Where's the outrage?

You're a wimp - you'll never impress the Bushistas with THAT. You want to break them? Put 'em in front of the 700 Club 24x7x365. They won't last the 365.

Or make them listen to "Butterfly Kisses" a few thousand times.

You know, I never considered that, but you are right. That is probably even worse. Actually, if we switched off every other day, they'd probably be incontinent by the 3rd day, and then we'd have to engage "super-duper Medicaid" to deal with it. :D

Switching off every other day would be the ultimate haze, because we are using our ultimate strength = hitting them from both sides of our freedom every other day. And that, my friend, is the ultimate "Captain America". How fun would it be if it was your day today, and my day tomorrow, and the whole job was trying to out do each other? Robin Williams: "what de hell was that?"

Great Idea.

And that's when we really break them, make them sign forms in a "hospital waiting room" for 3 hours every day while they sit in there listening to "Butterfly Kisses", but we make sure the unit manager is from Macon, GA. So there's no way anybody in the world has any idea what she is saying, not even the guards, but the only way out is understanding her.

In fact, we tell the guys at Gitmo that the only way out is following the instructions of our 19-year-old Macon, GA cheerleader. You wanna see people get pissed and frustrated, that is the way to go.

I can hear it now: barefoot hick girl says "we wana fit for our rats! yal caint smake a durn thin, ur daint know a thin, and my daddy says "huh?", and thiz all it is to it." We give them the choice: tell us what we want to know, or, you get to order your food from macon-girl every day, and, you get a daily 5 hour dose of Obama telling you he is more important than Mohammed as well.

Or, somebody else uses their American ingenuity and makes this an even bigger haze.

That would be nice, but it's never gonna happen as long as we have gutless turds running our country.

But at least one sub-human Mexican died today. Thank God for Texas.

It says in that article that the International Court of Justice said the rapist torture killer guy deserves a new trial. Who are we to stand in the way of the International Court of Justice which is much higher than any US court?