I swear this is football related!

I was thinking about the olden days and I remembered that some of our guys got fined for wearing Spiderman long sleeves under their uniform, violating league rules. Anyone know where they got them? I can remember Talley and Biscuit did it, but I thought there were a few more. Anyone else remember this?

That was thermal ski racing gear made by Spyder, but Spyder was not an official NFL sponsor back then.They may not make the exact same ones anymore, but you can take a look at some of their stuff, some of them are similar. if Body Armour made a spider striped undergarment, they could probably wear it in the NFL since they are an official sponsor.

That was thermal ski racing gear made by Spyder, but Spyder was not an official NFL sponsor back then.They may not make the exact same ones anymore, but you can take a look at some of their stuff, some of them are similar. if Body Armour made a spider striped undergarment, they could probably wear it in the NFL since they are an official sponsor.

Do you mean Under Armour?

I was thinking about the olden days and I remembered that some of our guys got fined for wearing Spiderman long sleeves under their uniform, violating league rules. Anyone know where they got them? I can remember Talley and Biscuit did it, but I thought there were a few more. Anyone else remember this?

I don't remember Bennett wearing those, just Talley. Are you sure he did?