Boom or bust year

Mike100

I very whole heartedly disagree. The bills have solid talent on both sides of the ball, talent enough to win 8 games even if a couple young players don't play to their potential. I'm not including marshawn or trent in that couple of players however. I have a lot of confidence in both of them. We definitely will not be bottom half of the league.

I think that the Bills will either make a playoff run or be competing for one of the top 5 draft spots. It all depends on wether the young players produce this year.

Nah. The Bills will most likely improve to 9-7, being improved on both sides of the ball. The AFC may take a 10-6 or 11-5

record to make the playoffs.

Too much to ask for this year, with first time starting QB, new OC, and DJ in charge, IMO.

I really don't think the AFC is as superior as most do...the top 3 teams in the AFC (IMO- New England, Indy, San Diego), maybe Jacksonville are all probably better than the best NFC team (Dallas). But when you get down to the teams that are between 5th and 8th in their conference, it's about the same to me.

The AFC North teams are going to take a hit playing the NFC East teams...only one playoff team will come out of the group of Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore. I really think Denver, Buffalo, and MAYBE Pittsburgh/Cleveland

I really don't think the AFC is as superior as most do...the top 3 teams in the AFC (IMO- New England, Indy, San Diego), maybe Jacksonville are all probably better than the best NFC team (Dallas). But when you get down to the teams that are between 5th and 8th in their conference, it's about the same to me.

The AFC North teams are going to take a hit playing the NFC East teams...only one playoff team will come out of the group of Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore. I really think Denver, Buffalo, and MAYBE Pittsburgh/Cleveland

Along the same lines, I couldn't care less about the strength of the NFC....all I care about THIS year is the strength of the NFC West. I'm also buoyed by the fact that the Bills don't even sniff the West Coast. The farthest they're going to have to travel this year will be Phoenix, AZ. It's a lot of little things that add up to an increase in the probability that the season record will tip from 8-8 to 10-6. And that should be just enough.

Good point on the AFC North/NFC East scheduling. Having only one playoff team from that group would be a BIG issue. Bummer about the AFC South/NFC Central. That makes me think the Bills are eventually going to be squaring up against the Titans or Jags. That September 14th game is going to be January in September for the Bills.