Night practice

What I heard from the office was there are only 2 full team autograph sessions scheduled.

Aug 7th & 17th. I planned on attending both but forgot I have a previous committment. :rolleyes::P Since my late husband was one of the first to establish this fund raiser for our YMCA I just have to be there.

Practice was one of minor injuries. When KO came by I told him to knock off the injuries that was last year. Three guys must have dislocated fingers. You could see they were in pain as I watched Bud pop them back in.

JP(God I hope I can get a good Pix of his beard before he shaves) had this hand wrapped with a black device. It didn't look like a cast. After practice he took off his red jersey and was all in black street clothes probably had a date.

Our new #10 QB probably won't be here long but he is a HOTTIE.

My-my-my does our team ever have the HAIR thing going on.

I talked to our new head of marketing for 10 or 15 mins. He peeks in here every once in awhile. Time to go home. I went to socialize. Got to talk to Jeff Burris and get his new cell #. That was #1 on my list. Practice was pretty dull last night but seeing the Wallers was fun.

New head of marketing? Has Marc Honan taken a different job?

Looks like the 11th-12th is my only open window (unless I make the drive tomorrow), and with seven team previews to write, I'm not even sure about that ...

BTW -- unless they've changed numbers, 10 is still Gibran Hamdan.

Looks like the 11th-12th is my only open window (unless I make the drive tomorrow), and with seven team previews to write, I'm not even sure about that ...

just an observation here but is it just me or does it look like his mouth is 3 times too big for his face? Looks kinda freakish to me, kinda like those faces on the SoundGarden video 'Black Hole Son" :rolleyes:

His title is Executive Director of Marketing so whereever that fits in.

Really nice guy. E-mailed me today and said that they updated the autograph info on the camp stuff to include the full sessions.

And he has so much CHROISE!