Brad Lidge is NASTY

taterhill

By Fashioning your posts in this manner, you seem to be taking sides on the NLCS. Are you a Real baseball Dorkus? Are you Really just Energized by the series? I believe the National league play is The Highest tEst of baseball skills. The Competition Requires both pitchers to bAt, Providing Plenty of opportunities for pitchers to Enjoy the art of hitting. Ready yourself for some more fireworks!!!

You won't love it so much if we win the next two.

I didn't see you posting about the Astros in July, funny isn't it?

Houston fans are such bandwagon jumpers.

75999[/snapback]

IF? I thought it was in the bag??IF? That does not sound very confident

Now you are down to critiquing my choice of words???

OK let me rephrase for you.

WHEN we win the next two games the bandwagon in Houston will empty awful quickly.

76015[/snapback]

I was just wondering, since it was already decided the other 7 teams in the playoffs were playing for a world series loss....down down down, the Cards are going down

I was just wondering, since it was already decided the other 7 teams in the playoffs were playing for a world series loss....down down down, the Cards are going down

76024[/snapback]

Tater let me ask you, did you fail math in high school??? You can't count to 4??? The last time I checked the Astros had to win "4" games and not "3".

If and that's a big IF they do that, then you can come talk to me about St. Louis.

Tater let me ask you, did you fail math in high school???  You can't count to 4???  The last time I checked the Astros had to win "4" games and not "3".

If and that's a big IF they do that, then you can come talk to me about St. Louis.

76030[/snapback]

If this made any sense skippy, then I would argue it....we all know that it takes 4 games to win the series..I think you are just starting to realize this....down down down...the cards are going down

If this made any sense skippy, then I would argue it....we all know that it takes 4 games to win the series..I think you are just starting to realize this....down down down...the cards are going down

76059[/snapback]

I said BEFORE THIS SERIES that Houston was a tough team and could give us problems. At no point have I ever stated it was "over". Both the wins St. Louis got were hard fought as were the 3 losses.

It's a tough series.

Do you even like baseball or are you just being an idiot?

You're battling it out with an idiot who is also a die-hard Pittsburgh Pirates fan...

76074[/snapback]

I'm getting razzed by a PITTSBURGH PIRATES FAN????

OK I'm going to go laugh all day now.

I'm not even posting anymore today after hearing that.

That's just too funny.

Enjoy the rest of your day guys.