Sirius @ 3pm

First few interesting tidbits:

- Poz looks GREAT

- They think that Stroud is going to make a big difference

- They said that McCargo is struggling (though they referred to last season with him, where I thought that he showed a couple flashes)

Jauron is going to be on after the break...

Interesting comments from Tim Ryan a moment ago:

"This team looks PHYSICAL." He then mentioned they were just at Patriots* camp and Giants camp -- can't be a bad thing coming off those visits he noticed the physical nature of the Bills.

Dockery just said he hasn't spoken to Peters -- Kirwan said "you better start talking to him. Who's closer to Jason Peters than the left guard?"

Also from Dock: Edwards' confidence level is high; that's the biggest difference.

Interesting comments from Tim Ryan a moment ago:

"This team looks PHYSICAL." He then mentioned they were just at Patriots* camp and Giants camp -- can't be a bad thing coming off those visits he noticed the physical nature of the Bills.

Dockery just said he hasn't spoken to Peters -- Kirwan said "you better start talking to him. Who's closer to Jason Peters than the left guard?"

Also from Dock: Edwards' confidence level is high; that's the biggest difference.

Just got on and heard that as well.

Didn't the coach stay out there and do a show. I miss the daily show from training camp.

There is more to this story..

I'm not sure there is - the entire organization has made it clear (through the media, probably through Peter's agent) that they are NOT going to negotiate with Peters until he shows up at camp.

It's that simple, if he shows up management (who knows that he's underpaid) will talk new contract with him...

They also said that Stroud looks good and spent the day in the backfield!

Just out of curiosity, did they give any insite into how Trent/JP look?

Thank you for keeping us updated. It is much appreciated!

Just out of curiosity, did they give any insite into how Trent/JP look?

Thank you for keeping us updated. It is much appreciated!

Nothing yet, but there's still another hour...

They did say everyone needs to temper their enthusiasm for Mckelvin - they think he'll be good, but it'll take some time. Look for him in start in the nickel and work his way into the starting line-up. Also, don't discount Greer.

Russ Brandon is going to be on in about 15...

Man, I'm over-posting :ph34r: - good think I can listen, post AND work!!

Don't let your boss know you can multi-task so easily. He'll give you more to do and then you'll really be in trouble! :lol:

Don't let your boss know you can multi-task so easily. He'll give you more to do and then you'll really be in trouble! :lol:

Trust me it's too late!

They just said Will James looks great and has raised some eyebrows. They also mentioned Reggie Corner, Xaiver Oman and Derek Fine...

My favorite quote so far (when talking to Brandon about Whit's guarantee) "we know why, you have an in-shape team with an attitude! I love the LB corps"

Can the season just start already!!