Jabari Greer

Guest dog14787

Dog -- I share the admiration for Greer...but rewatch the 56-10 loss to the Pats last year to view why the Bills drafted a corner #11....the secondary including Greer couldn't cover a slug that game...the Bills needed to get better on D all over the place and CB was one of those positions where we at least needed depth.

I really respect an UDFA working hard and becoming a starter--but life in the NFL is competition and success is most times fleeting.

You mean another game where Bellycheck stole our signals ;) . Cuz that would a lot to do with what play they would call. Or would you prefer to say that he "misinterpreted the rules?"

More like McKelvin and McGee. After watching every game last season...GREER was the better corner. Mc Gee was beaten like a rented mule. Jabari has far better cover skills. I just don`t get it. ;)

Really!?!? If I recall McGee was normally the one taking the top recievers. I like Greer and respect what he has done and where he has come from but depth is the key in this league. Adding McKelvin allows us to match up even better with slot recievers like Wes Welker. Haveing a strong three corner rotation is a huge plus. Even if Jabari loses his starting spot (and it wont and should be McGee losing it) he will still see the field a ton because so many teams spread the field now.

Really!?!? If I recall McGee was normally the one taking the top recievers. I like Greer and respect what he has done and where he has come from but depth is the key in this league. Adding McKelvin allows us to match up even better with slot recievers like Wes Welker. Haveing a strong three corner rotation is a huge plus. Even if Jabari loses his starting spot (and it wont and should be McGee losing it) he will still see the field a ton because so many teams spread the field now.

NE has to use Welker as their #2 this year, so McLovin will only match up on Welker if he is starting (by earning it or injury) or when they go to 3 wide sets, as you know they will put Welker in at slot in those situations.

I used to used to wonder why he was even on the team, now I can't see us without him. Nothing came easy, he wasn't handed the position on a silver platter. It has been a long, hard fight to make it to the top for Jabari Greer, to become a starter in the NFL.

Words like family, unity, the all for one, one for all attitude. Words that describe Jabari Greer the man, Jabari Greer the leader.

So if you want to hand someone else Jabari Greer's position on a silver platter, you better make doggon sure your team is prepared to lose Jabari Greer the man, Jabari Greer the leader,

Jabari Greer, the heart of the Buffalo Bills. ;)

It looks like a Jabari homage until the bottom statement and emoticon. <_<

I was always a huge Chris Watson fan.

:unsure:

Jabari was good but he didn't become really good until he was handed the starting job due to injuries. I think he'll start a few games and then hand over the starting job to McKelvin.

More like McKelvin and McGee. After watching every game last season...GREER was the better corner. Mc Gee was beaten like a rented mule. Jabari has far better cover skills. I just don`t get it. ;)

I've been saying that all along. Its not even close. If McGee didn't have a big name from his kick return abilities then people wouldn't think he was such an awesome player.

;)

Jabari was good but he didn't become really good until he was handed the starting job due to injuries. I think he'll start a few games and then hand over the starting job to McKelvin.

It's a joke. He was possibly the worst corner ever.

You mean another game where Bellycheck stole our signals ;) . Cuz that would a lot to do with what play they would call. Or would you prefer to say that he "misinterpreted the rules?"

Dude, c'mon, even without our signals, we would've lost 35-7. It was the gd Randy Moss show last year. McKelvin is a direct reaction to big WR's and our small CB's. Nothing wrong with that, and that doesn't insure success, but it can't hurt.

Dude, c'mon, even without our signals, we would've lost 35-7. It was the gd Randy Moss show last year. McKelvin is a direct reaction to big WR's and our small CB's. Nothing wrong with that, and that doesn't insure success, but it can't hurt.

Wes Welker isn't that big, but he used and abused our secondary like it was something scabbed together on the cheap. ;)

I too think that McGee is best-served as a nickel, or possibly dime, CB, where his height won't be as much of an issue. I'd ideally like to see 2 from among Greer, McKelvin, and James be the starters on the outside, with the loser going to nickel or dime.

He has been my favorite current Bill since he came to the team. This guy is a wonderful person. His rookie year in the preseason games he had a few brillant plays and I had taped the games and gave him a copy to keep and show his children some day. He never forgot me.

At a game he was walking in street clothes an hour before kick off. I was heading in the Van Miller suite to sit with Jack. He smiled and said hello mame. I just had a puzzled look I guess. Jabarri ? I couldn't figure out why he wasn't in the locker room. So I asked if he was hurt and he replied I'm not suiting up today.

To go on with how caring this guy is. Some of us from TBD went to Indy for a game and stayed in the same hotel as the players. A very close friend of mine has a daughter who loves Coy Wire so he asked me if I could get a jersey signed for her Christmas present. I said I would try in Indy. The TBD'ers went to a bar for ribs or something like that and I sat in the lobby with the jersey in a bag just hoping that Coy might walk by. I felt like a kid again. (when I was 10-18 my Dad would take us to Cleveland and my sister and I would sit in the lobby trying to get our Yankee Yearbook signed by the players)

I was not having any luck. Jabarri came in and asked what I was doing in the lobby and when he hear it was Coy's autograph that had me all alone in the lobby he called him on his cell and Coy promptly came down not knowing who was sitting there. I had been a volunteer for Coy's charity so he was very sweet about the request and they sat there with me for a little while.

At training camp I use to pick on Spikes and Lawyer Milloy during thier stretching warm ups after they left I told Jabarri he was next. I just could not do it. He is too sweet of a guy.

Guest dog14787
He has been my favorite current Bill since he came to the team. This guy is a wonderful person. His rookie year in the preseason games he had a few brillant plays and I had taped the games and gave him a copy to keep and show his children some day. He never forgot me.

At a game he was walking in street clothes an hour before kick off. I was heading in the Van Miller suite to sit with Jack. He smiled and said hello mame. I just had a puzzled look I guess. Jabarri ? I couldn't figure out why he wasn't in the locker room. So I asked if he was hurt and he replied I'm not suiting up today.

To go on with how caring this guy is. Some of us from TBD went to Indy for a game and stayed in the same hotel as the players. A very close friend of mine has a daughter who loves Coy Wire so he asked me if I could get a jersey signed for her Christmas present. I said I would try in Indy. The TBD'ers went to a bar for ribs or something like that and I sat in the lobby with the jersey in a bag just hoping that Coy might walk by. I felt like a kid again. (when I was 10-18 my Dad would take us to Cleveland and my sister and I would sit in the lobby trying to get our Yankee Yearbook signed by the players)

I was not having any luck. Jabarri came in and asked what I was doing in the lobby and when he hear it was Coy's autograph that had me all alone in the lobby he called him on his cell and Coy promptly came down not knowing who was sitting there. I had been a volunteer for Coy's charity so he was very sweet about the request and they sat there with me for a little while.

At training camp I use to pick on Spikes and Lawyer Milloy during thier stretching warm ups after they left I told Jabarri he was next. I just could not do it. He is too sweet of a guy.

Thanks for the great story :lol:

Jabari , we love ya man :P