The lost battle in camp or most ignored?

We all know the battles that lay ahead at camp......

The battle for the #2 WR spot. The battle for the Right Corner spot, the battle for TE....

The battle I think we all forgot about is: Ko Simpson Vs George Wilson.

To be honest, I like what Wilson did for the team last year, I mean he was a WR turned Safety. So he still has some to learn but proved he was solid back for the most part. Either way I feel safe with Simpson or Wilson back there. But I lean more towards Simpson.....

Your thoughts about Ko Simpson Vs George Wilson in training camp?

We all know the battles that lay ahead at camp......

The battle for the #2 WR spot. The battle for the Right Corner spot, the battle for TE....

The battle I think we all forgot about is: Ko Simpson Vs George Wilson.

To be honest, I like what Wilson did for the team last year, I mean he was a WR turned Safety. So he still has some to learn but proved he was solid back for the most part. Either way I feel safe with Simpson or Wilson back there. But I lean more towards Simpson.....

I would lean towards Ko Simpson because of the solid season that he had two seasons ago.

IMO, Wilson had some pretty rough moments last season, along with some nice one, which you would expect, given his situation. I think he will be a solid back-up, but Simpson is the guy back there, unless something goes terribly wrong.

Either way we're going to have real problems at the Free. Opposing co-ordinators have routinely attacked the Bills there for the last couple years regardless of which of them was manning the position, and they've attacked that part of the field with a lot of success.

Ironically the acquisitions of KMitchell and two more solid corners could mean even bigger trouble for whoever's at FS. While co-ordinators have also had great success working on the lamentable Keith Ellison and the even more hapless Kiwaukee Thomas better play from those positions may put even more pressure on the FS position as opponents find themselves with fewer weaknesses to exploit.

I hope Ko is a strong kid because the free ride he's gotten from the Bills fan base thus far may be about to end before the season is half over. And as we've seen, when the free ride is over things can get mean real quick. :ph34r: